Thank you, Agora

Brad

Huge kudos to the Agora models team.  I was doing my electrical test at the end of Bizmarck issue 2, when a full glass bottle of Tamiya black panel line accent fell and broke on my workbench.  The bulk of the mess landed on the Bizmarck.  Pretty much ruined everything.  This happened on Sunday.  I contacted Agora first thing Monday morning.  Agora responded quickly, charged my card for 2 replacement packs, and notified me that packs 1 and 2 will shortly be heading my way.  There is a great chance that I will be able to keep pace with fine folks that contribute to this forum.  I know we have all been frustrated with delivery issues of all kinds that have popped up this past year.  I have to believe that Agora sincerely is striving to do right by all of us.  It's such a fun hobby,  Let's keep it fun in these crazy times.

best wishes

Brad B

• Like 3

I second this. I have had to chop and change things with my subscription and they have been more than happy to assist. I think the issues people are having are due to the ongoing shipping problems that are plaguing every business in this current time. Delivery services all over the world are struggling to keep up with the demands placed on them during the Covid crisis especially when trying to send items internationally. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I messed up and ordered the 12 AND 24 month subscriptions of the Bismarck. I saw it the second I clicked to place the order. They were more than helpful and moved the extra to the next pack - which I of course went ahead and had sent (along with pack 3 ... and still itching to get 4). They've been great!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1