Historic ww2 aircraft

Siegfried schauer

What  do you all think of the following idea of building the spitfire mk a1 with the following functions 

1) Rotating propellers (with sound effects)

2) Synchronised blade pitch 

3) Detailed engine with removable outer panels 

4) Landing gear which can be raised and lowered 

5) Moving rudder, elevators, ailerons and landing flaps 

6) Sliding cockpit cover and opening door

7) Working cockpit, navigation and taillights

8) Flashing machine guns ( with sound effects)

all operated with a small battery remote control 

let me know what you's think it can of course be any other ww2 aircraft 

You can go to the hactette part works and see it on they website but strongly advise not to order from them as l have used them before and they customer service is hopeless because l had to send them eight emails before l got a reply as l live in Australia but at agora  models when l send them a email they reply on the same day 

Yours sincerely  

siegfried schauer 

9 hours ago, Siegfried schauer said:

What  do you all think of the following idea of building the spitfire mk a1 with the following functions 

1) Rotating propellers (with sound effects)

2) Synchronised blade pitch 

3) Detailed engine with removable outer panels 

4) Landing gear which can be raised and lowered 

5) Moving rudder, elevators, ailerons and landing flaps 

6) Sliding cockpit cover and opening door

7) Working cockpit, navigation and taillights

😎 Flashing machine guns ( with sound effects)

all operated with a small battery remote control 

let me know what you's think it can of course be any other ww2 aircraft 

You can go to the hactette part works and see it on they website but strongly advise not to order from them as l have used them before and they customer service is hopeless because l had to send them eight emails before l got a reply as l live in Australia but at agora  models when l send them a email they reply on the same day 

Yours sincerely  

siegfried schauer 

I’m building the Hachette Sptitfire over here in the UK - What I will say is they changed there customer service and team and moved to a new distribution warehouse in January and over here the support has been fine ...  I don’t think there’s any point in Agora replicating another current kit at all (and don’t confuse the customer service / distributor with the kit designer/model maker). Of course actully Hachette, Diag, Model Space, Eaglemoss and Panini are all using the same outsourced customer service and fulfilment company in the UK so all go through one place. I’m assuming Agora have made there own arrangements.

• 10 months later...
On 2/19/2020 at 12:02 AM, Gaspode said:

I’m building the Hachette Sptitfire over here in the UK - What I will say is they changed there customer service and team and moved to a new distribution warehouse in January and over here the support has been fine ...  I don’t think there’s any point in Agora replicating another current kit at all (and don’t confuse the customer service / distributor with the kit designer/model maker). Of course actully Hachette, Diag, Model Space, Eaglemoss and Panini are all using the same outsourced customer service and fulfilment company in the UK so all go through one place. I’m assuming Agora have made there own arrangements.

I am building the Hatchette Spitfire but I am in Australia. I live in Rowland Village and I am led to believe that I am the only person doing this in this area. I filled in the enrolement form and sent it in hoping to get some reply regarding obtaining the control box for the complete model when it is completed. So far, even paying the full price for the magazine and Kit of parts I am missing out on all the other so called free items. I have made a request to buy the control box when available but to no avail. Very disappointing indeed.

Chris Nicola

• 2 months later...

Oz Spitfire subscriber as well.  When this originally went live in Australia I emailed Hachette (UK) to get some confirmation about the base.  They originally stated that only mail subscribers would get the dynamic base, and newsagent deliveries would be the spitfire only - no base.  The aircraft consists of 80 parts, the dynamic base is parts 81-100, and the diorama bits 101-120.  I see this month (march 21) that the newsagent deliveries have been extended to include the dynamic base.