Pack 6

Joep

Hi all.  Any word on pack 6?  I haven’t seen any teasers yet. 

Based upon the previous shipments I don't expect anything to turn up by the end of the month, after they will have taken the money for the next pack.

Just a note, pack 6 is now online, maybe the this is a sign that the pack may start being mailed out.

Pack 6 looking fine, but when we gone received it, that's another question.

And hopefully without any extra cost's !!!!!

I read here on the forum that some customers in Germany must pay income taxes,

not a good sign !!!!!!

Same answer I did get when pointing them out Pack 6 was already available in Germany for some, those were so called 'demo packs' of which they have a few to send around. '7 days' seems the default answer on every delivery questions. They will have to come up with a model I really, really want to sell me another one, and if they have I will wait and buy all packs at once. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cygnus Projects said:

Same answer I did get when pointing them out Pack 6 was already available in Germany for some, those were so called 'demo packs' of which they have a few to send around. '7 days' seems the default answer on every delivery questions. They will have to come up with a model I really, really want to sell me another one, and if they have I will wait and buy all packs at once. 

me too mate it will have to be something really special like the alien or harrier jump jet for me im not really a car guy but had always liked the cobra..

Within seven days, the payment for pack 7 goes off my account and still no tracking for pack 6. In my humble opinion, Agora is more or less turn squarely.

Agora made promises, but to keep them keep that is a different story.

I am starting to feel bad about it.

Sssssssssh. You can hear a pin drop in the Agora office. Not a word.

I think it's just curtesy to be given any information on what is happening. Two days to go before the next payment for pack 7 and no sign of pack 6. 😬

We are all investing alot of money.

1 hour ago, BigDee said:

Sssssssssh. You can hear a pin drop in the Agora office. Not a word.

I think it's just curtesy to be given any information on what is happening. Two days to go before the next payment for pack 7 and no sign of pack 6. 😬

We are all investing alot of money.

Hi Rudy,

Cobra #6 ships tomorrow.

Thank you

This answer on 16/03, but yesterday no sign of tracking number.

Why they make promises they can't keep.

To make the costumer satisfy and stop the nagging maybe, and they also know for

sure that nobody stops the subscription !!!!!

On 3/20/2021 at 6:52 PM, Joep said:

No tracking yet in US!!!!

Same here, was told the same.thing, wl be sent out next week with pack 7 shortly after....quick to take payments, slow to ship out the packs....wish they would take the money out when the pack is ready to ship

It’s March 29th still no tracking number.  What is going on??????

25 minutes ago, john hunter said:

I have pack 6 and paid for pack 7  9 days ago but still waiting for a tracking number. Agora you need to delay payments if you haven't got the packs and also you need to communicate to all customers if there are any delays.

Hi John, as we just confirmed via email to you, this will ship in the UK next week and in the US a few days after. We are doing our very best during a very difficult time with many restrictions and limitations at the ports. We will be sending an email to customers if we see any problems with Pack #8. Thanks

On 3/29/2021 at 7:36 PM, AgoraSam said:

Hi Joep, we will have the tracking number emailed to you this week. Thank you for your patience.

Ok it is the end of the week still no tracking number!!!!

3 hours ago, Joep said:

Ok it is the end of the week still no tracking number!!!!

Hi Joep, as per my emails to you just now we are told this will clear in our warehouse next week with #7 right behind it. Thanks a lot for your patience during this difficult time with problems at ports and social restrictions. 

On 4/2/2021 at 2:09 PM, AgoraSam said:

Hi Joep, as per my emails to you just now we are told this will clear in our warehouse next week with #7 right behind it. Thanks a lot for your patience during this difficult time with problems at ports and social restrictions. 

Hi Sam, I just received an email for tracking on pack 6, lets hope pack 7 will follow.

• Like 1