Scale question for the pros.

Brad

Hello:

Just a quick question.  My hobby room is quickly filling up with all of my 1:8 scale models.  I am rapidly running out of space.  Does anyone know of a company that offers similar kits to Agora, Hachette, DeAgostini etc.  I really enjoying the 1:8 scale kits.  I find the assembly quite relaxing and rewarding.  I've never been much of a "painter" so these kits are perfect for my skill level.  Just curious if anything smaller was available. 

thanks 

Brad B

Ixo collections have a Peugeot 208 gti that looks good and soon rumoured to be starting a porche 917k race car from le mans. Model space have lots of models but you probably already know of them as they're a division of de agostini, similar to their new fan home sub company. Also hero collector as part of eaglemoss that are currently producing the ghostbusters ecto 1. Another great company that produces some of the best kits is pocher, but they're usually mega money if your even lucky enough to find a complete kit as the last one they produced was several years ago now as a lamborghini aventador, some kits on ebay. There is also altaya which is the French side of de agostini. Probably lots of others I have missed out aswell