Bonnet alignment

Chooksclan

Hi,

Having trouble Getting bonnet to sit right.

Have attached the front End to the body and found the bonnet not aligned with guards. Have loosened the screws at front and under sides of windscreen to align correctly as shown in the instructions - that worked so that there is a really nice gap between guards and bonnet - BUT - the passenger side of the bonnet is slightly higher than the guard as it sits. I can press down so that it sits in but won’t stay.  
The second photo Is me pressing the hood down. Finger off and that side of the bonnet raises itself. I know the hood catches will probably hold it down but would prefer it to be square of course.

Any tips?

50BE2DBD-557D-4A77-8046-ECCDCF1805B1.jpeg

834DFA48-54F5-4608-B26D-59352F35110C.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Two things to check: First does the bonnet look straight, that is, check it hasn’t been bent in anyway, has it been damaged/bent? Secondly check that the hood hinges (stage 86) are put together correctly and seem aligned. There are also some tips on alignment on page 17 of Pack 11 instructions that may help (are these the ones you already tried?).