WHY HAS AGORA TOOK £100 FOR WHEN PACK 5 IS FREE??

3 hours ago, johnnyrotten13 said:

TOO THOSE  WHO PAID £500 UP FRONT!

Hi Johnny,

I'm also a Cobra LE builder and was charged last night with 113€. According to me this is for Pack 6 and not Pack 5, description is mentioning 'Item# Cobra-LE-6-12'.

Of course would have been nicer if they would charge for it when you can expect a delivery soon, I'm sure we will have to wait a week or 4 before Packs 6 will be shipped.

33 minutes ago, Cygnus Projects said:

Hi Johnny,

I'm also a Cobra LE builder and was charged last night with 113€. According to me this is for Pack 6 and not Pack 5, description is mentioning 'Item# Cobra-LE-6-12'.

Of course would have been nicer if they would charge for it when you can expect a delivery soon, I'm sure we will have to wait a week or 4 before Packs 6 will be shipped.

cygnus it could catch some people out though if there not expecting it to come out before even getting pack 5!

2 hours ago, johnnyrotten13 said:

cygnus it could catch some people out though if there not expecting it to come out before even getting pack 5!

•  

I totally agree as I double checked myself when I saw a payment while still waiting for Pack 5. Taking the money somewhat closer to delivery would reduce confusion.