HOW COME PEOPLE WHO DONT PAY, GET THEIR PACKS BEFORE PEOPLE WHO DO?

johnnyrotten13

18 hours ago, johnnyrotten13 said:

IT BLOODY STINKS!

I’m with you, LE subscribers should take priority over regular subscribers.  Also they are going to start charging the LE members this month!!!  Thought we paid for 5 packs, I have not received pack 5.

42 minutes ago, Joep said:

I’m with you, LE subscribers should take priority over regular subscribers.  Also they are going to start charging the LE members this month!!!  Thought we paid for 5 packs, I have not received pack 5.

What do you mean with "don't pay" ????

Why do you think you have priority over a regular subscriber ????

The normal subscribers pay more, absolutely if you live in Belgium, France or elsewhere in Europe

we pay for post and packing and maybe if we have bad luck income taxes.

We are all in the same case, paying and receiving no parts !!!!!

So don't try to discriminate other's !!!!!

That is my opinion, no hard feelings !!!!!!

26 minutes ago, airb said:

The normal subscribers pay more, absolutely if you live in Belgium, France or elsewhere in Europe

Sorry how you took that  I mean the LE paid up front that’s all, not how much you pay.

3 hours ago, airb said:

the people who make videos for agora get their models free,world of wayne has had pack 5 a couple of week if they can send him pack 5 why cant they send ours?...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, johnnyrotten13 said:

the people who make videos for agora get their models free,world of wayne has had pack 5 a couple of week if they can send him pack 5 why cant they send ours?...

In that case you're right, but it is publicity for Agora.

The most important thing for them is to get your and ours money.

Wayne and others comes on YouTube and a lot of people

see the movies, and maybe they buy the stuff !!!!

44 minutes ago, johnnyrotten13 said:

That's a business relationship, not a customer one. All those youtubers that get the kits before us also provide a very valuable service to us and the business alike. Post packaging and instruction QA, plus provide a visual build instruction to the community.

For sure it can be annoying to wait forever for the next pack, but rest assured that YOU WILL get your pack, sooner or later... hey we are living in a nasty pandemic where everyone and their dog is ordering things to be delivered...

On 2/19/2021 at 2:02 AM, johnnyrotten13 said:

Also for those Builders/Moders who do the YouTube videos, and get the packs for free; have a strict agreement with the companies they are getting them from stating that they can only show/film the pack after a set date (usually it is the date that most of the subs are sent their packs).