Pack 5 teaser released

Coconut

Build instructions for Pack 5 are not there yet on the downloads section. Usely they are showing up there some days before the packs are send out. I did hear from Wayne Green somebody told him they will ship on Friday, not sure if that will be towards all countries or just the UK.

It's Saturday and still no sign of any tracking for pack 5.

It's started very significant, but it stays that way, promises and more promises.

If there are some delays, ok that can happen, but keep the customers informed,

it's the costumer who pays the bill's. so don't ignored them. my believe in Agora

go's to minus zero !!!!!

Yes, Wayne Green (over at the youtube channel WorldOfWayne) did mention Thursday evening his Cobra video for pack 5 is ready (which Agora uses as their official videos) but awaits green light to be posted when Agora is sure to start shipping. He expects this to happen next week - but we heard that before of course. There is always a next week after the current one. 

I have some spring holidays next week end hoped to have at least pack 5 to have something on my hands but this will neither be the case. Communication and Agora clearly don't go hand in hand. They clearly need a community manager/responsable.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Agora's response to the live chat

It ships on Friday or Monday
For some reason our reply did not go through. It is likely to be Monday, we have just asked again now

And why is it that hard for Agora just to put this message somewhere in the forum? Instead of answering all individual questions in their chat on this topic. 

47 minutes ago, Cygnus Projects said:

And why is it that hard for Agora just to put this message somewhere in the forum? Instead of answering all individual questions in their chat on this topic. 

Good communication keeps everybody satisfy. not vague promises !!!!!

2 hours ago, JPSaab said:

Je viens de recevoir le pack 5 aujourd'hui sans numéro de suivi, donc le vôtre est peut-être en route 

Hello
can you tell us the content and if it's not too much can you attach a picture of the set
Thank you ; good build

the response on the live chat

always the same question:
when will the Cobra pack 5 be shipped?
last week you said Friday or Monday
Friday and Monday have passed and nothing !!!
Hi Pierre
We are moving as fast as humanly possible.
We are waiting for news from the ports to get the goods cleared and into the warehouse
Social restrictions, Brexit/Customs delays, we are doing everything we can
We have been able to get Pack #6 on schedule but we are waiting for information so we know the exact date of shipping to customers.

18:59

Almost another week gone, and still no sign of a tracking number for pack 5.

I don't understand why some people have received pack 5 and other not.

But next week Agora take my money for pack 6 from my Paypal account

and no sign of n°5, very frustrating !!!!!!!!!

One very grumpy old man !!!!!

Rudy

1 hour ago, airb said:

Almost another week gone, and still no sign of a tracking number for pack 5.

I don't understand why some people have received pack 5 and other not.

But next week Agora take my money for pack 6 from my Paypal account

and no sign of n°5, very frustrating !!!!!!!!!

One very grumpy old man !!!!!

Rudy

No tracking nbr nor official communication and indeed my account also states 2 days before next payment while I didn't receive pack 5 yet. So they take the money at least 1 month from your account before sending you the packs. :classic_angry: 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 7:02 PM, Pierre said:

the response on the live chat

always the same question:
when will the Cobra pack 5 be shipped?
last week you said Friday or Monday
Friday and Monday have passed and nothing !!!
Hi Pierre
We are moving as fast as humanly possible.
We are waiting for news from the ports to get the goods cleared and into the warehouse
Social restrictions, Brexit/Customs delays, we are doing everything we can
We have been able to get Pack #6 on schedule but we are waiting for information so we know the exact date of shipping to customers.

18:59

I have to laugh with the sentence "We have been able to get Pack #6 on schedule but we are waiting for information so we know the exact date of shipping to customers." that's what they also told me for pack 4: we'll catch up with pack 5. Yeah right, that didn't happen either.

• Like 1