first lot of parts think some missing?

Blobthebuilder

16 minutes ago, Blobthebuilder said:

OK I've re-activated, hopefully stage 8 here today or tomorrow, when is packs 9-20 sent out please

Great! Welcome back! Sophie will contact you to arrange dates for your future packs. Get your superglue ready...!

40 minutes ago, dave1701 said:

Welcome back I’m still waiting told by Sophie I would get tracking today but nothing so far

Hi, can you give me an update and I'll investigate. Sophie is usually super-quick so I'll look into it if you're having ongoing delays. WW

On 2/23/2021 at 6:42 PM, dave1701 said:

Hi WW I’m missing stage 3 from pack 1 I was originally  promised despatch on the 12th feb nothing arrived Sophie promised tracking either yesterday or today 

Hi, I have been assured that your missing stage has been dealt with by Sophie. Let me know if if it doesn't arrive on the date you've been given and I'll keep chasing it up.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, WonderWoman said:

Hi, I have been assured that your missing stage has been dealt with by Sophie. Let me know if if it doesn't arrive on the date you've been given and I'll keep chasing it up.

Well I was told it was sent on Monday 48hr delivery but tracking information i got said dispatched to Royal mail Tuesday at 10:52pm and still says that so unlikely its going to be here today which I was told in email it should be here by, not sure were its coming from