First package from Agora arrived this week

Paulp331

I received my first package of parts of the Bismarck this week via UPS.  Packaging looks great.  Each part securely enclosed in a hard plastic vacuformed tray.   Also included is the poster and printed highlights of the ship's animated features.  Looking forward to start the build.

I've built and painted many model ships and armor over the years and this Bismarck will be my first mixed media and pre-painted project.  Will be interesting to assemble the diecast metal hull.  Will be watching the World of Wayne's Bismarck build for his tips and entertaining guidance.

Bismarck1.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/5/2021 at 7:40 PM, Paulp331 said:

I received my first package of parts of the Bismarck this week via UPS.  Packaging looks great.  Each part securely enclosed in a hard plastic vacuformed tray.   Also included is the poster and printed highlights of the ship's animated features.  Looking forward to start the build.

I've built and painted many model ships and armor over the years and this Bismarck will be my first mixed media and pre-painted project.  Will be interesting to assemble the diecast metal hull.  Will be watching the World of Wayne's Bismarck build for his tips and entertaining guidance.

Bismarck1.jpg

hey bud did you get 8 stages or 7, i got mine today bud online 7 stages

I also received my package today. I've been waiting eagerly for this moment for the past two years, ever since I first saw this model being issued at the beginning of 2019 by Hachette in Germany. At first glance, all he parts look amazing, well crafted, securely packaged. And the box contains all first 8 issues, nothing is missing.

I only regret that Agora didn't see it fit to include the wonderful magazines full of historical informations that came with the Hachette subscription in other countries. I understand that Agora will perhaps consider publishing an illustrated book about the legendary battleship.

• 1 month later...

What is the mysterious book mentioned on the bismarck page in the Agora Advantage section? Anybody got it? Will I see it in my first shipment?

EXCLUSIVE BOOK

A beautifully illustrated hardback book about the real Bismarck