For General Lou... (Gibson CC) #2

In the Chollector's Choice series, there are Les Paul Standard (bursts) made from the 1958 era, and the famous specimens of these can be collected. But Les Paul already existed. Since 1952. These guitars are equipped with P90 pickups. The Les Paul was available until 1957 with P90 pickups, when in 1957 they switched to the humbucker pickup. That's when he received his final "refinements." I copied a link earlier but will copy it again. All CC models have information. Wood, neck, body, tuning keys ... everything. I can send you a video if it helps! The original Les Paul made for the replica of the original user who tells stories, information about the guitar in the video, or I can send demo videos. Link: http://legacy.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Search.aspx?Page=2&ProductGroup=Collector's_Choice™&ModelYear=.  What I said about finishing the first Les Paul Standard replica would be perfect. True, Gibson has not made a replica of this guitar so far, unfortunately

• Like 1