Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just asked that question to Agora, Sam said pack 4 and 5 would be sent out this month, but I wouldn’t hold your breath.  I just received pack 3 last week.

damn that sucks, hope you get it soon

Or don't want to communicate with the costumers.  

37 minutes ago, johnnyrotten13 said:

it was posted to to austalia before christmas!

Just asked that question to Agora, Sam said pack 4 and 5 would be sent out this month, but I wouldn’t hold your breath.  I just received pack 3 last week.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had delivery confirmation email with tracking. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2021 at 2:30 PM, Cygnus Projects said:

Also got my tracking nbr for Pack 4.

where are you at Europe or USA?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KillerFrogg said:

where are you at Europe or USA?

I'm living in Belgium so EU.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Cygnus Projects said:

I'm living in Belgium so EU.

all you overseas guys get everything 1st...sucks for us here in the states lol enjoy your build

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2021 at 7:35 PM, KillerFrogg said:

all you overseas guys get everything 1st...sucks for us here in the states lol enjoy your build

I don't think so, my pack n°4 is in the hands of the Belgian customs, and it could

be 20 or 24 working days before it could be delivered (customs in Belgium works very slow)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Like it is in Germany. If the custom vampires got it, it will take at least 3 more weeks. 

Luckily the last two terminator packs arrived quickly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2021 at 11:10 AM, airb said:

I don't think so, my pack n°4 is in the hands of the Belgian customs, and it could

be 20 or 24 working days before it could be delivered (customs in Belgium works very slow)

damn that sucks, hope you get it soon

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

well, its the 23rd of jan and still no email confirmation that pack 4 has been shipped...wonder if they'll be able to get it out before the months out, would be awesome if they can ship out pack 4 and 5 together so we can all be caught up

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2021 at 3:31 PM, KillerFrogg said:

well, its the 23rd of jan and still no email confirmation that pack 4 has been shipped...wonder if they'll be able to get it out before the months out, would be awesome if they can ship out pack 4 and 5 together so we can all be caught up

Did you or anyone in the US get pack 4?  Sam at Agora said pack 4 would be sent out in January and pack 5 in February, next billing would be at the end of February for LE folks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Joep said:

Did you or anyone in the US get pack 4?  Sam at Agora said pack 4 would be sent out in January and pack 5 in February, next billing would be at the end of February for LE folks.

I pay for pack 5 on 23/01 !!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2021 at 2:24 PM, airb said:

I pay for pack 5 on 23/01 !!!!

not that I know of, though i was told that pack 4 and 5 should be shipping sometime this week or next...I think they are trying to get both in this way they can get pack 6 out by feb and have us back on track

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KillerFrogg said:

not that I know of, though i was told that pack 4 and 5 should be shipping sometime this week or next...I think they are trying to get both in this way they can get pack 6 out by feb and have us back on track

Pack 4 is in the hands of the Belgian customs, it takes 20 or 24 days to release the goods.

Normally Pack 4 was sending in January and 5 in February, but they take (Agora )the money

a couple days in advance before they send the parts.

The payment is always around the 20th of the month.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We (Limited edition users) did pay Agora upfront for packs 1 till 5 inclusive with the idea (I will not say Agora Promise) to start on pack 6 as of February, so paying in January. Clearly as some are now charged for Pack 5 and 6 isn't even on the horizon yet it seems they deviated from the planning. Again, some clear communication from the Agora team is missing, but maybe they just think corona can be the excuse for not communicating (or maybe they are understaffed).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cygnus Projects said:

We (Limited edition users) did pay Agora upfront for packs 1 till 5 inclusive with the idea (I will not say Agora Promise) to start on pack 6 as of February, so paying in January. Clearly as some are now charged for Pack 5 and 6 isn't even on the horizon yet it seems they deviated from the planning. Again, some clear communication from the Agora team is missing, but maybe they just think corona can be the excuse for not communicating (or maybe they are understaffed).

Or don't want to communicate with the costumers.

 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest info for pack 5 is late this week or early next week. I paid for packs 1-5 upfront as some others did and have also noticed that pack 6 is expected the last week of February.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2021 at 1:35 PM, Joep said:

Did you or anyone in the US get pack 4?  Sam at Agora said pack 4 would be sent out in January and pack 5 in February, next billing would be at the end of February for LE folks.

i ordered and paid for the limited edition (packs 1-5) also, I'm just hoping that pack 4 and 5 gets shipped out like they said it would, though still no email confirming shipment as of yet

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, KillerFrogg said:

i ordered and paid for the limited edition (packs 1-5) also, I'm just hoping that pack 4 and 5 gets shipped out like they said it would, though still no email confirming shipment as of yet

No notice here!  It is the end of the month, maybe they are shipping 4 and 5!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...