The Super Snake Book

admin

• Administrator

At Agora, we are always looking at ways of rewarding our loyal customers rather than just enticing new people with "Special Offers" (we're not a car insurance company, after-all!).

So, we have created this amazing photo-book about the original 1967 Shelby Cobra Super Snake using the most stunning photos of the real car. When we were first creating we had the problem of the page-fold cutting through any large images, so we have found a printer who can use "lay-flat' printing technology to get a double page spread to, literally, lay flat.

They're pretty expensive to make so we are selling them to help pay for them, however if you are making our model Super Snake, we will be sending you one of these beautiful books totally free of charge.  Enjoy!

Selby_Book-6.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, admin said:

yes, we are working on a Cobra one, though it is still very early stages still.

Great, they are a really nice thing to have with the model. 👍🏻

One thing I would have liked to have seen in this book is a bit more text. More info on the car its self, such as specs, articles like you would get in a magazine, rather than just 1 or 2 little paragraphs here and there, along side stuff linking it to our model if that makes sense?

Please don't take this as a negative as it is a beautiful book. I just would have liked some reading material along side it all too. One thing I like about partwork models is the articles that come in the weekly magazines, I was expecting something like this all collated into 1 large book all about the snake and our model

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Collector_felix said:

One thing I would have liked to have seen in this book is a bit more text. More info on the car its self, such as specs, articles like you would get in a magazine, rather than just 1 or 2 little paragraphs here and there, along side stuff linking it to our model if that makes sense?

Please don't take this as a negative as it is a beautiful book. I just would have liked some reading material along side it all too. One thing I like about partwork models is the articles that come in the weekly magazines, I was expecting something like this all collated into 1 large book all about the snake and our model

It is a beautiful book and you are correct more of the written history would have been great.