Pack 2

Joep

Hi just wondering, has anyone received a tracking number for pack 2?  I am new to part works modeling, is this an on going thing?  Also I requested a replacement for a damaged part and received a quick response saying they are sending it right out, that was 2 to 3 weeks ago no replacement yet.  I went with Agora because of the great reviews they get ,  hopefully this is just because they are new to the game, anyway I am patiently waiting for pack 2

31 minutes ago, Joep said:

Hi just wondering, has anyone received a tracking number for pack 2?  I am new to part works modeling, is this an on going thing?  Also I requested a replacement for a damaged part and received a quick response saying they are sending it right out, that was 2 to 3 weeks ago no replacement yet.  I went with Agora because of the great reviews they get ,  hopefully this is just because they are new to the game, anyway I am patiently waiting for pack 2

no tracking number for me as yet either,i too requested a spare part and told them to send it with pack 2 which they promised to do we shall see!,also i commented that the build instructions for pck 2 had been removed from the site an no one has replied from agora as to why! i'm begining to wonder if something is not right....

I’m just wondering if they are going to include the replacements in my pack 2 also. Thanks for the response I see you have done a few of these part works models, I guess I am just use to buying a Pocher model and just working on it a little at a time

My experience with Agora has been pretty I had issues with deliveries when I first signed up for the snake. They corrected them and no issues since. Pack 2 of the cobra should be coming soon as I got pack 1 the first week of October. These are nice kits but patience is key. 

Ok well that’s a good sign.  I did get LE so I already paid.  Let’s hope next week.

The last 2 shipments I got they provided no tracking information or email confirmation that anything shipped. Package just showed up. In the US I did notice that they switched from UPS/USPS delivery which they used in September to straight USPS. Don't mind either but would like tracking information upon shipment as we had before so know that something is coming. Especially now that the weather is changing.

Here in the US I received the first pack by USPS from the UK, Agora told me all shipments starting with pack 2 would be from Florida. I’m guessing we will receive a notice sometime this week.

We are sorry about this delay with Pack #2. We have experienced some small delays in getting our cartons into the UK and US, caused by slower transit times at the ports with the restrictions. We have reacted by working hard to ensure Packs #3 and #4 make up the lost time. Your Pack #2 should ship this week and we will send you your tracking details then too. For any specific account queries, please send us an email and we will get back to you very soon. Thanks for your patience with us on this one.

I thought the tracking numbers were going out today! Still haven’t received mine!!

Just an update I just received my replacement parts from Agora. They were a week in customs in NY. Thanks Agora CS. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 3:30 AM, johnnyrotten13 said:

have you contacted customer services?

yes, they said it will be shipped out tomorrow, that was 3 days ago and still no shipping information, really frustrating considering i paid for the limited edition, i figured they would take care of those who paid extra and make sure they get their packs quickly or at least with no delays

12 hours ago, Joep said:

Just received my tracking number.  Maybe this week it will arrive

I finally received my tracking number as well...here's hoping it arrives soon