Hello!

Collector_felix

Hello all! I'm new to this group but not a newcomer to partwork models having built many over the last few decades. I was shown this model and page from James H as he is a friend and I must say, I am super impressed!!  What a 1st build for a new company!

My all time favourite car is the shelby GT500 'elanor' and seeing this one of a kind super snake has me drooling already, not to mention seeing the absolute stunning quality of parts so far this is almost too good to be true! 

Is this a limited batch or are there quite a few available? I would love to sign up and get this absolute beauty

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Collector_felix said:

Hello all! I'm new to this group but not a newcomer to partwork models having built many over the last few decades. I was shown this model and page from James H as he is a friend and I must say, I am super impressed!!  What a 1st build for a new company!

My all time favourite car is the shelby GT500 'elanor' and seeing this one of a kind super snake has me drooling already, not to mention seeing the absolute stunning quality of parts so far this is almost too good to be true! 

Is this a limited batch or are there quite a few available? I would love to sign up and get this absolute beauty

Great to see you here, James!

As soon as Pack 2 drops, I'll send you some photos. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, James H said:

Great to see you here, James!

As soon as Pack 2 drops, I'll send you some photos. 

Cheers Jim, look forward to seeing your progression! I suspect you will finish long ahead of me as I can only afford it over 24 months 

9 hours ago, Liam said:

Hi! It's not a limited batch, by all means sign up and get this absolute beauty 😀

Awesome! I think I'm pretty much sold on this now

Like James H, my first pack arrived when expected. Well packaged and looks really smart. It arrived the day after the email which was ideal. Will start the build over the weekend. I am going to use a soft table covering so that the parts do not get scratched in any way whilst working on it. I am collecting on the 24 month system, mainly because I have 3 other part works on the go at the moment, just finishing Black Pearl, was held up due to late wife's illness, the Bismarck and HMS Victory, so have to watch monthly outgoings, being an oldie and retired.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ray said:

Like James H, my first pack arrived when expected. Well packaged and looks really smart. It arrived the day after the email which was ideal. Will start the build over the weekend. I am going to use a soft table covering so that the parts do not get scratched in any way whilst working on it. I am collecting on the 24 month system, mainly because I have 3 other part works on the go at the moment, just finishing Black Pearl, was held up due to late wife's illness, the Bismarck and HMS Victory, so have to watch monthly outgoings, being an oldie and retired.

Great to read this, Ray. We will be looking forward to hearing your build's progress. Thanks for being part of Agora!

Well my 1st package arrived yesterday,just 3 days after placing the subscription! Lightning speed! Had a look through the parts and the quality so far is superb. Not had a chance to make a start as yet as been quite busy.

I had a delivery a week or so ago am from the hachette Bismarck build that I also need to progress with. I'm also awaiting my 1st parts of the eagmeloss Ghostbusters ecto 1 and de agostini ford GT bringing things to a total of 4 builds. I already have plans that I want to keep the 'stang pristine, weather the GT and build a diorama like it's in a pit stop mid race,  ecto 1 we shall see what develops from the modders, and bissy is getting weathered up too.

As a result I am also on the 24 months plan which now means my next package will march time, so I might wait and let a few packs turn up before starting to build. I dont like have too many loose parts kicking around

• Like 1