Tenon wobble fix

wyatt

I haven't started on my T-800 yet but I'm always on the look out for detail/upgrade parts. So here is a fix for the tenon wobble in the legs for those who don't have the means/desire to scratch build something for it. Get the combo pack and save a bit. With tracking US $23.02  total for shipping. They have a video on their product page showing the install. World of Wayne also has a vid. Hope it helps . Just ordered mine. 

They are also doing a Plasma rifle kit which isn't out yet.

wyatt

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I think you’re referring to the kit from Partworkupgrades.com . The intention of the fix is to resolve both the wobbly side muscle pistons and tendons on both lower legs of the T-800. I ordered it myself after confirming that the Agora pack doesn’t change the situation seen with the original Hachette parts. I paid £16.98 GBP for the parts and tracked shipping to Australia. It was ordered on 10 October and was shipped out on 17 October. 
I don’t normally modify my models, preferring to follow the maker’s intention,  but the loose components just irritated so much to see that I had to do something about it straight away.