Jaguar with real black leather interior and a few mods.

Jaguar mods

Hallo,

Die feinen roten Kehder sehen sehr gut aus. womit hast du diese gemacht?

Besonders in der Mittelkonsole sind diese sehr fein ausgeführt, toll!

Und auch mit den Teppichen, das gefällt mir, wie hast du die gemacht?

An den Auspuffrohren würde ein kleiner Tropfen Schwarz mehr Tiefe bringen, aber das ist Geschmackssache und könnte schnell verbessert werden.

Sehr Danke.  The real leather was from an older iPad cover.  I shaved it with sandpaper until it was paper thin.  The red piping is real 1/16 inch leather that I purchased from the USA.  The red piping on the console was thick thread from another model ship project.  I dipped it in red paint and then sprayed it with satin auto clear coat.   The carpet was created using black embossing powder sprinkled onto glue surface and then dusted off when dry.  I then sprayed the 'carpet' with mat clear coat to prevent any powder from falling off.  Thank you for your tailpipe suggestion.  I will do that.  By the way, my first language as a child was German, so I read your comments very easily.  However, I have lost enough vocabulary over the years to respond to you in German.  Sorry about that.  My guess is that you read English as well or will use Google translation to German

Yes, I read English, but it's not the same with writing...

because I've set my browser to German and everything is displayed in German, I sometimes don't notice who I'm answering in German.

Using the lacquered thread as a kehder is a great idea, I'll keep that in mind.

I take the liberty of posting pictures of the tailpipes for comparison.

JAG12-100d.jpg.706b4f148f1fb8c7cb278fc53b35aa9f.jpg

JAG12-100e.jpg.26f3ce0507965629bc44129b9f8a91b5.jpg