WOAW!!!

Just watched the video about the Split Window Corvette!

Thank you AGORA for this model and it's very nice to have added the 1964 Turbine wheels which look so amazing on this model... (but get the missing window handle right.. the handle shown and used in the video to roll up or down the window is, on the real car, for the quarter window...) But I don't care, it"s a detail, and I'll order the Corvette when the Miura is built and finished.

That's correct. The Agora prototype must have power windows ( then these switches must be present on the centre console )... but everything is already made to function with the wrong handle.

Great if Agora can fix it, but it doesn't bother me very much I must say.

I guess I'll never "play" with such models anyway, too afraid to break something.

Once mine go in the display case the batteries are removed and likely forever at least by me. I don't want to mess up the model either. Some of the antique Pocher kits I built were designed for batteries that are no longer made. I didn't bother modifying them just to have lit headlights once. But that is me and I am a retired electrician. I don't play with my collection typically.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

salut à tous,qui va la faire?vous avez vu le prix???

• 2 weeks later...

SALUT A TOUS ET TOUTES,EN VOILA UN MODELE QUI VA PLAIRE 👍😍

félicitation 👍