Printing Instructions

chewie402

So this is a bit strange....I prefer having the instructions printed out as opposed to seeing them on screen (just a preference thing).  When I built the Cobra, I downloaded the instructions and had them printed at Staples.  No problem at all.  I'm planning on starting the Lamborghini, so I sent the first couple stages of instructions over to them to be printed up, and they called me the next day and said they were "unable" to print them due to "copyright infringement" issues.  Has anyone else run into this?

It sounds like a thing with that Staples, not Agora. They're just being overly cautious. Companies are so sue-happy that other companies are gun shy. I see it all the time with YouTube. My advice? Contact the store and explain to them that it's not copyright infringement as Agora Models makes the instructions free to download and print. And, if you have to, go in and show them that fact. 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2022 at 9:45 AM, TheModelGamer said:

It sounds like a thing with that Staples, not Agora. They're just being overly cautious. Companies are so sue-happy that other companies are gun shy. I see it all the time with YouTube. My advice? Contact the store and explain to them that it's not copyright infringement as Agora Models makes the instructions free to download and print. And, if you have to, go in and show them that fact. 

I found a better solution....called a locally owned print shop and they did it without any issues, at half the price, and had it done within about an hour or two.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...