New and improved shipping boxes

I received my Pack 3 in the new box (no pretty blue interior though) and it was heavy duty. It will take concentrated effort to damage these. A recent email notification informed me that Pack 4 is being shipped from Florida. So good news for US customers. Icing on the cake will be if Agora has chosen FedEx or UPS over the postal system. I'll update when I get the tracking number.

Stay safe and healthy.

wyatt

• Like 1

On 8/6/2020 at 4:50 AM, General Lou said:

Hi everyone, I have an image of what the new boxes will be like. They are a lot more durable and should not get crushed during the shipping process:

I received Terminator pack #3 in a different box though it wasn't the one pictured. I would say don't be afraid to use tape; when I received mine, one end of the box was open, luckily all parts and the manual was present. There was only one piece of tape on the front, nothing on the sides, and it came from the UK.

In the photo above, it looks like there are no side flaps to the top part of the box, which is a concern. Just wrap the snot out of it with tape?

• 2 years later...