Titanic Mods available at MODELMODZ

This build is truly amazing, and a dream to own. its full of detail,  but to make your model look even more authentic we have created our first mod pack., with even more tiny details.

We have included 16 parts in this mod pack, which replaces the existing parts, and they simple slot in place

Titanic is still spoken about today and has many debates on what colours she was before she sank, even with official wreck dives some detail are forever missing.

we have painted the parts on the most valid information out there, however to make it easy for everyone we offer Both painted and unpainted kits for those who wish to paint the colours they believe she was.

Contents

• Front loading hatch
  • 1 skylight
  • 4 valves
  • 4 capstan
  • 6 double bollards

https://modelmodz.com/RMS-TITANIC-1-200-Scale-PACK-1-Mod-p476296752

3136376423.jpg

291587600_757565498609214_7568117441109379902_n.jpg

• Modelmodz changed the title to Titanic Mods available at MODELMODZ
  • 5 weeks later...

Not going to lie, this is a great option for people who might not be as adept at modifications and want a simple solution to get this model looking great. I've looked at this company's mods on other builds, and the quality of their work is most impressive. They definitely make it simpler than the route I'm taking on modifying my model. Good choice for beginners to modifications. 

23 hours ago, Ajacobi said:

hi, when will pack 2 mods be available? also any updates on your upgraded decks?

we are working now on packs 2 and 3,  pack 2 is going to be chain guides, small anchor and bollards

Part 3 will be winches/ front central anchor and grill

38 minutes ago, TheModelGamer said:

Not going to lie, this is a great option for people who might not be as adept at modifications and want a simple solution to get this model looking great. I've looked at this company's mods on other builds, and the quality of their work is most impressive. They definitely make it simpler than the route I'm taking on modifying my model. Good choice for beginners to modifications. 

thank you , we are offering multiple packs as the build moves on, the parts are great, but lack that extra detail to bring it to life 

9 hours ago, Modelmodz said:

thank you , we are offering multiple packs as the build moves on, the parts are great, but lack that extra detail to bring it to life 

You're welcome. I'll be honest, if I wasn't already modding mine with the KA set, I'd likely be using your stuff.

On 8/11/2022 at 10:29 AM, Modelmodz said:

we are working now on packs 2 and 3,  pack 2 is going to be chain guides, small anchor and bollards

Part 3 will be winches/ front central anchor and grill

any luck with the more accurate decks or best to use the deck agora provided?

On 8/11/2022 at 6:50 AM, ILLOGI7ECH said:

Do these loading hatches screw to the deck or are they stuck down with double-sided tape ? 

They screw down and replace the existing part. U could use tape if u wanted to or even cut the lug away that the screw goes it to 

11 hours ago, Modelmodz said:

They screw down and replace the existing part. U could use tape if u wanted to or even cut the lug away that the screw goes it to 

I was just asking as I have seen some "3rd party" hatches just stuck down with tape because they dont have the lugs. I would prefer the lugs to be there to fit into the original lug holes. Cheers.