Pack 10

Joep

Anyone receive pack 10 yet?  My payment is due in about 7 days.

Nothing yet and I have already paid for packs 10 and 11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No sign of pack 10. I emailed Agora about pack 12 of the Zero and pack 10 of the Leopard. I got an email back saying that pack 12 of the Zero would be delayed another 2 to 3 weeks and no mention of the Leopard. At this rate it will be November or December before I am free of Agora models. I'm sure that most of you are far more forgiving than I am but I just can't accept the constant delays and excuses and more delays. That is no way to run a business. Especially considering the prices they are charging for their products.. Given the past delivery schedule for the Leopard, the next delivery will be at the very end of July or early August and appr. every two months after that.

Hi Tom, have you contacted us? Pack 10 has started to ship. Packs 11 and 12 are both available in the next 2-4 weeks. Please contact us directly so we can reply to any specific questions you have about your account. Thanks

44 minutes ago, Tom said:

I received an email this morning notifying me of the pending shipment of pack 10 of the Leopard. If the timing is typical, I should receive pack 10 around the 23rd of July. My thanks to the Agora team.

Same for me, got mine this morning. Sure hope to have this thing done before it's too cold to go outside and play ;(

I received an email today for pack 10, should be here next week

Pack 10 was delivered today a couple days before I was expecting it and on the day it was  promised from UPS. That was a pleasant surprise. It is very rare for me to receive a delivery on the day it was promised.

The track motors are in. The motors and the reduction gears appear to be more than strong enough to turn the tracks.

Every remote that I have used, so far, have worked perfectly. I'm sure this on will too.

Agora Sam; You mentioned that packs 11 and 12 would be available in 2 to 4 weeks. That was 10 days ago. Do I have to request that they are charged and shipped as soon as they are available or will they ship automatically? I'm looking forward to seeing this monster tearing across my lawn and shooting at my neighbor when he is out there revving up his little rice burner. I'm sure he will get a kick out of it too.

On 7/21/2022 at 4:59 AM, AgoraSam said:

Hi Tom, if you want to be charged early for any pack, just contact us via the website/email as usual. We can then make sure Packs 11 and 12 are shipped. Thanks!

I received a reply (I am in the same boat - paid in full) and they seemed to indicate they were not in stock and won't be in the short timeframe you are stating.