Pack 9

Joep

Hi all has anyone received any info on Pack 9?  Seems like a possible delay, my payment was moved to May.

It had better not be May, seeing as Agora charged me for pack 9 three weeks ago...

I fully appreciate we have to pay for stuff in advance, but this was barely a week after I'd received pack 8. There does seem to be a larger and larger gap each month between paying and actually receiving the pack.

15 hours ago, notsram said:

It had better not be May, seeing as Agora charged me for pack 9 three weeks ago...

I fully appreciate we have to pay for stuff in advance, but this was barely a week after I'd received pack 8. There does seem to be a larger and larger gap each month between paying and actually receiving the pack.

Same here. 

On a good note, however, I finally have the damned tracks finished! 

Yea the tracks are done, but it seems funny the instructions are not posted yet.  I am hoping its not a supply issue.

Ok Agora Sam what is going on I think we all have a right too know!!!

I should have paid closer attention to my account page. Turns out that what I was charged for a month ago was the next installment of the Jaguar build. It arrived this morning. Previous complaint on how long it took between payment and delivery obviously still applies... it's only two days until my next payment is due to be taken!

And having now checked my Leopard account page, looks as though @Joep is correct - the next invoice date has been pushed back to the end of May? If there's a delay, it'd be nice to be at least informed about it...

Oh, and as a final whinge, I updated my delivery details back in December. Why are all my orders still being delivered to the old address? 😛

I was charged for pack 9 on March 21 and I was charged for pack 10 on April 21.  Still no word on deliveries.  Asked customer service as Agora Sam suggested and the answer was, "May with a date TBC, as as we can get it through the ports".  I am curious if the instruction for these two packs is also stuck in the port since they have not been posted on-line.

Models are great and the customer service is good, but the deliveries suck.  I understand there may be issues but why not be upfront and honest.  I started a monthly subscription in May 2021 and should have received the final pack in April 2022.  As it is now I hope I will receive the final back in August.

Agora Sam should be honest rather than always say check with customer service. 

Hi tomP, what do you mean about being honest exactly? The dates can and do change based on the time it takes to get stock through the ports. We can only relay the information we have at that time. Things do and can change but it's not that we are not honest. I say check with Customer Service because they can see your specific account and reply to you about that.

I have purchased many models for Agora and they are all great, but I still can't believe that Agora does not ever reach out when there are delays etc.  The customer always has to make the first contact.

FYI, I have purchased the Bismark, the Shelby Cobra, Porsche, Shelby Mustang, Rouemaster, Leopard A26, Jaguar E-Type and pre-ordered the Titanic.

I subscribe to the email updates which are mostly just announcements on new products

There are never any emails showing were items are.  You shouldn't use stuck in port.

I contacted customer service and Sophie replied with the instructions for pack 9  will be posted at end of April (it is the end of April) and pack 9 will arrive in May..

I have already paid for pack 9 and 10 and I am scheduled to pay for pack 11 in May.  So does that mean I will recieve pack 9, 10 & 11 in may

• 3 weeks later...

I've given up trying to keep track of payments and deliveries. All I know is that it has been almost 2 months between deliveries of Leopard packs. I need packs 10, 11 and 12 of the Zero and packs 9, 10, 11 and 12 of the Leopard and after that it is going to be time to take a breath while I figure what I am going to do in the future. I hate to say goodbye to Agora, there are a lot of builds I would like to add to my collection. The Agora team has been eager to solve my missing and incorrect parts problems but not knowing when the next pack is coming is a big deal and, I'm not alone. Just read this thread back to it's beginning. 

• Like 1

Hi Tom, Pack 10 of the Zero has shipped. Please contact us if you wish to pay for this ahead of your current schedule. Pack 9 of the Leopard ships in 1-2 weeks and monthly thereafter, the delay is only expected on Pack 9 as we wait for the goods to clear the ports. Thank you

I have paid ahead for packs 9. 10, & 11.  When might the shipments start. It has been two months since package 8 was shipped.

What's going on.  This was on a one year plan that started last May.  Should have been complete in April

I know without contacting, "sometime this month depending on the ports".  Something must be going on with the Leopard and maybe management should put out a statement.  The build is many months behind, seems like there may be issues not the "ports"

If pack 12 will be ready in early July why was my last payment date just changed to the middle of august..  seems like you don't expect it to be ready u ntilntil end of August or later.