Interior stickers

Julian

Hi all if anyone is thinking of purchasing some interior adverts stickers. Think before you buy. I bought some online from a site Kingsway Models the quality is a joke they look like  a photo copy you can't even read some of the print on some £5 for a 10p photo copy. I ordered some aswell on Facebook hope these will be better

20220405_164229.jpg

20220405_164238.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Julian said:

So glad I didn't buy the bus stop lol did you do the side light? What size led did you use 

Im so sorry for passing you that link in the first place i had no idea they were crap

not yet ive ordered 10 x pre-wired 1206 smd leds in cool white but from aliexpress in china as they were like £3.99 each in uk but i will be happy to send you some in return for that destination blind

Not your fault mate thanks for the link anyway. I would hate to see his bus build with quality like that like that. I have already wired the cable and tested it I have ordered 1.8mm LEDs should arrive by tomorrow 🙃 fingers crossed

20220405_203013.jpg

2 minutes ago, Julian said:

Not your fault mate thanks for the link anyway. I would hate to see his bus build with quality like that like that. I have already wired the cable and tested it I have ordered 1.8mm LEDs should arrive by tomorrow 🙃 fingers crossed

20220405_203013.jpg

yeah get what you mean hopefully the smds will be here before pack 7 re pic have you run out of the back of C plug ?

1 minute ago, Julian said:

Yes and run the cable back with all the other ones to the front of the bus. So it ready to be connected. I'm also thing of wiring up the two side ear indicators. 

all the indicators work don't they im sure ive seen them flashing on you tube vids

9 hours ago, Julian said:

I might soud thick here what's a smd

SMD stands for surface mounted diode basically they are tiny compared to an led and your 1.8m is probably 25 times bigger than the smallest smd yet they can emit similar amounts of light ive opted for a 1206 as its small but bright enough for that side light but ive got pre wired as trying to solder something that's smaller than the tip of your soldering iron forget about it lol

smd-led-size-comparison.jpg

smd.JPG

smd-led-size-comparison-0603-0805-1206-800x800.jpg