Lower saloon Heater

Julian

I am really disappointed with this part of the build. The heater control is totally wrong I have never seen a RM with the heater control positioned horizontal up the top where a advert was positioned. And the real RMs had it positioned vertical in the middle of both panes of glass. I was hoping to place an advert there but even if I did there is a big bump and it will cover the heater control.

Looks so unrealistic 

Screenshot_20220328-202450_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220328-203730_Gallery.jpg

57 minutes ago, Julian said:

I am really disappointed with this part of the build. The heater control is totally wrong I have never seen a RM with the heater control positioned horizontal up the top where a advert was positioned. And the real RMs had it positioned vertical in the middle of both panes of glass. I was hoping to place an advert there but even if I did there is a big bump and it will cover the heater control.

Looks so unrealistic 

Screenshot_20220328-202450_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220328-203730_Gallery.jpg

it's bizarre how they pay so much attention to some details and not others someone at hachette cocked up in the planning stage

35 minutes ago, Giddykippa said:

it's bizarre how they pay so much attention to some details and not others someone at hachette cocked up in the planning stage

I know it's a shame. Very disappointing but the overall model is brilliant. 

• Like 1