Bell cored

Julian

Hello Routemaster Men and woman anyone had problems with the bell cord it keeps fraying and can't feed them through the little eyes on the ceiling. So annoying I'm going to get some better cord white if possible as that was the correct colour......HELP

beeswax is ideal for this its used in leather stitching to ease cord through leather and since this bell wire feels very similar it would be perfect and less messy than glue im thinking plus if you want white cord check ebay for it on leather stitching

15 hours ago, Julian said:

Hello Routemaster Men and woman anyone had problems with the bell cord it keeps fraying and can't feed them through the little eyes on the ceiling. So annoying I'm going to get some better cord white if possible as that was the correct colour......HELP

hey julian i posted that video of sound card you wanted not sure if you seen it

4 minutes ago, Julian said:

Yes thanks mate I'm going to order one especially at that price you can't go wrong. 👍 

yeah it's pretty good for what it does and those little 8ohm speakers are really good, ive been scouring youtube and bbc sounds library for sounds but it's difficult to find stuff

• Like 1