Moving 3.7cm guns

mszafranski

Really Agora! We have to move these guns from one location to another, after they've been glued in place? "Taking care not to damage the parts"? I'll hold off on that for the time being, but I'll bet I'll be asking for replacement parts. Has anyone else done this yet?

Update: Using my smooth needle nose piers I grabbed the guns on the sides and a couple twists back and forth and they were off. Thankfully I didn't use a ton of glue on them. lol

On 3/17/2022 at 3:09 AM, Geoff said:

Lol. I think my 3.7 cm guns will just have to stay where they are

If you are careful, a little twist with a smooth surface pair of needle nose pliers broke them free. Pegs did not break off. For me, anyway.

I moved mine yesterday. One came out no problem. The the mounting pin on the other stayed with the model. I  drilled out both holes and mounted the new guns and just glued the other in place. Hope that makes sense. But, yes, what was Agora thinking?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mszafranski said:

Stage 132-05, step 6 and 7

Thank you for calling this out. This really irks me and is worse than the anchor chain link replacement which you at least have the option of not doing. With all of the instructions being online, it should be a simple matter to update the documents with comments or warnings. At the very least, publish addendums with superseded instructions. As is, the errors and corrections are just 'baked' into the normal build process!? Doesn't seem logical.