Guitar replica ideas. What do you think?

Venyige Ádâm

Hello! I've written this idea on the forum before. I'm a guitar player and it occurred to me what if we could put together a replica of a famous guitarist's guitar. Separate body, neck, pickups, pickguard, neck plate, strings, tuning keys .... For example, we could build a Fender Stratocaster or Buddy Holly's 1955 Fender Stratocaster. One Gibson Les Pault, Brian Setzer's 1959 Gretsch 6120. Yngwie Malmsteen's 1975 Fender Stratocaster, Gary Moore's 1961 fiesta red Fender Stratocaster. All readers' comments and feedback I'm curious. Is it even possible to create such a series?

• Administrator

I think it’s a bit too obscure to sell many copies.  I honestly can’t see the original companies granting licenses for full size copies either, if that was what you were thinking of.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:34 PM, General Lou said:

Out of interest, are you thinking actual size and playable, or scale collection of famous guitarists guitars?

Real size and playable that you need to build. You don't have to play the guitar of famous guitarists. Just a plain Gibson Les Paul or a Fender Stratocaster. What do you think? It would be possible?