Display Case for Bismarck

Coyley

• 2 weeks later...

I paid for my display case on 2-2-22. I sent an email earlier this week and the reply was the display case will be here in April. I had asked Sophie in early Jan when I should or it and she told me I could order it in Feb. I'm sure it has something to do with the world wide shipping and delivery delays. It is a pain in the neck but we are stuck with what the world is giving us.

I am just about to order The Bismarck and do it over 24 months How do I add for the display case ?  I thought I saw earlier that you added a bit more to your payment so you would have a case at the end of the build  I see no way is the case in the cost or much more I have to pay extra. Thanks for any help given 

https://www.agoramodels.com/product/the-bismarck-24-months-gbp/

On 3/31/2022 at 4:15 PM, Mike Coyle said:

Stuka. Scroll down the page (the link you posted) the options to purchase the Bismarck and case is there 

My display case was delivered yesterday. 

Yes I see the Display case But i will be paying it over 24 mths I do not see  the display unit being a  option on the way I am paying for it over 24 mths.

I thought I saw it a few weeks ago with the option of the display case which I then had to pay £62 per mth but that option has seemed to have disappeared