Remote Control Pack 12

shipgeezer

First of all let me say that I have everything working 100 percent. All turrets raise lower, rotate and fire, bow and stern anchors go up and down, rudders turn left and right, props spin, all 15 cm guns rotate, and all lights work. Having said that, is anyone at stage 12, I noticed when I hit the command on the remote for drop anchors, they drop but also, I hear some german command, and suddenly the lights come on, the props spin, the radar spins, and there is no button to make this happen. It just seems to happen?? Anyone else experience same thing?? Is that built in to the system?? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Do you speak German? I don't. There are several times when unexpected things happen. If you touch the 'enemy port' or 'enemy starboard' buttons the radars stop turning and it is several seconds before anything happens. Then all the main guns turn to port or starboard, there is german speaking and all the guns fire. Pretty cool. It took me aq while to get accustomed to the remote.