My Zero A6M

Tom

Greetings all. The first seven packs of my Zero A6M  were delivered yesterday. A full day early, that was a pleasant surprise. Of coarse I couldn't wait to get started. I can tell you that the engine is a perfect example of the brilliant engineering I have come to expect from Agora Models. The parts fit perfectly. Some of it is, as Wayne puts it, a bit fiddly but if you take your time and follow the directions you will not have any problems

The most fiddly part is Stage 11 the wiring. It was very fiddly.

Wayne said that he had a lot of trouble with the exhaust and had to disassemble the engine to get it done. I actually found it quite easy.

I plan to finish pack 2 today and get started on pack 3. I'll follow up with this when I finish pack 2 and supply pictures, if I can figure out how to do that.

On a side note. I don't know how many of you order the quick start option on new kits. I am on pack 12 of the Bismark, pack 8 of the Leopard and I have finished the Terminator. I ordered the first 6 packs of the Zero and got 7 for the price of six and if I understood correctly I have a $69.99 credit towards pack 8. That makes this build much easier on the pocket book.