When do I get the book?

Shelby Cobra

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody
I finished editing it a long time ago!
I had forgotten this story from the book
your post reminds me that I had actually received an email from Agora promising a wonderful book on the Cobra 427 for all subscribers. Is this an error on my part?
it's April 5 and I don't know of any subscribers in France who have received this book
what is it exactly?
when should it be distributed in France?
in France there is a proverb: promises only bind those who listen to them: not those who make them!!!!
I hope that will not be the case for this book.
Cordially

On 3/13/2022 at 6:21 PM, AgoraSam said:

The book ships this week and next week to all countries 🙂

Today is April 10th and still no book delivered to me in the U.S.  Has anyone else received it yet?  I'm also still waiting for the display case, but it may actually be on its way.  I have a FedEx shipment coming from Pompano Beach, FL that could be it, but no communication about the shipment from Agora.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today, May 3, 2022, the display stand and book finally showed up via UPS and this time the base was not damaged as like the first one. Packaging was a 1000% better than the first time. The display stand is advertised in a photo as almost being mirror finish as to show off the under carriage of the car, it is a flat black. My opinion, it's acceptable but now I am waiting for the numbered plaque that is mounted to the front of the display base, the numbered license plate and certificate.

This has all taken since October 2021 to finally get a finished product from Agora. I sent Sophie (customer support) an email informing the arrival of the base and book plus also asking where the plaque, license plate and certificate are at. I will update with her answer when I get one.

I will say the book is informative with great photos, wish I had the book while assembling, there is some good detail being shown.

Ok, Agora, let's get the rest of the kit product sent out so I can complete my kit.

The attached photos show the display stand/base, the book with random photos from inside and the last photos is my Shelby with a clear plexiglass cover I had made locally.

Michael McLaughlin

20220503_124358.jpg

20220503_124441.jpg

20220503_124447.jpg

20220503_124453.jpg

20220503_124459.jpg

20220503_124507.jpg

20220503_124544.jpg

20220503_124606.jpg

20220503_124617.jpg

20220503_124656.jpg

20220503_124711.jpg

20220503_124719.jpg

20220503_125611.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, mikedm said:

Hey Papa,  I have an extra book if you want it, pay for the postage from Goodyear, AZ to your address and I'll get it out Monday for you.  You can also give me a call at 480-332-9536

Mike

I appreciate the kind offer.  I'll reach out to Agora again and see if they can get the one they were supposed to send me on it's way.

• 2 months later...

It is now August 2 still no base and no book.  Emailed agora waiting for their reply .  At least some of you received the base and the book.  Right now I don’t think Agora is living up to their promise .  I believe they are more interested in putting out more models then completing  the ones people have paid for!!

I received the book and display stand both are in very good condition.  Thanks for your help .

• Like 1