Zero fighter on it's way to my home.

Tom

I hope not. I've read most of the posts about this build and the issues seem to be very minor. I've also watched all of Wayne's videos. Probably three weeks out from delivery so I'll have plenty of time to finish the Bismark. This will be a good time to learn how to post photos and videos.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got back from my Florida vacation. Before I left, the delivery of the first seven packs of the Zero fighter were delivered. That's the good news. The bad news is that I destroyed the engine. It went together nicely but when I went to test the engine, nothing. I did what everyone would do and jiggled the wires. Intermittent power to the engine. I crimped the wires putting it together. Try as I may I couldn't get that thing apart to fix the wires without having to cut the ignition wires and taking it apart I broke some of the oil tubes between the cylinders. I know, the engine is the jewel of the build. My only way out is to buy packs one and two and put it together again. That is going to have to wait until I finish the build. The rest of the build is going well. Pack eight was waiting for me when I got back. Pack eight went well. I almost vomited when I saw what I had to do to get the prop spinning. I should have just left it the way it was. 

• 4 weeks later...