Spare parts

Giddykippa

I wondered if it might be useful to other builders of the route master bus who maybe were in need of spare parts unfortunately whilst building the front axle i broke one of the Shock absorber fixture labelled 6C see attached pics i contacted sophie at Agora customer services and they very kindly posted a replacement pack containing not just the part i needed but a complete stage 6 pack i only needed the 6C part and thought if anyone else had suffered a mistake like me and needed the parts listed i would be happy to pass it on with just cost of postage it would be handy if any other builders listed spare parts so others could benefit dose that seem like a good idea or am i being daft anyhoo message me if you need these parts

giddy

Stage 6.JPG

3.JPG

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, Hilux5972 said:

I had to pay for replacement parts for one of my issues that I broke a part on. Any issues that contained parts that were incorrect were replaced for free 

i guess it's fair but sometimes parts are just easily broken whether you're careful or not especially if instructions are wrong like the rain covers mislabeled etc

• Like 1