Road wheel springs.

Tom

Did anyone get the wrong springs for the road wheels in pack 7? The download instructions are for the right side of the tank but the springs are for the left side. Agora accidently sent me another pack 7 instead of pack 8. The one package that I opened of the second pack 7 had a spring for the right side.  I hope this isn't too confusing. Could someone that has received pack 8 let me know which springs are included? At this point I believe that I will keep the pack 7 they accidently sent me until I get pack 8 to make sure I have the springs that I need for the build. I am still waiting for parts that were missing from pack 5 to be replaced and incorrect parts from pack 7 to be replaced. It's been 3 months since I notified Agora about the missing parts from pack 5 and 2 months for the parts for pack 7. I am very disheartened about this build. 

The gearbox is going to have to hold up to some serious abuse. Everything involving gears and moving parts, so far, have been very robust and well engineered so I'm guessing that they are going to be a combination of steel and plastic made to hold up.

You are going to have to forgive me but I was confused when I made my last post. I confused pack 6 with pack 7. As it turns out, I haven't added pack 7 to the build and the springs are correct. So, I owe Agora an apology for the parts of that post that were incorrect. The base point though was correct. I am still waiting for the missing parts from pack 4 and the incorrect parts from pack 6 to be replaced.  I can't understand why a company that can produce such incredible models can be so lacking in quality control and judging from other posts on this forum, I'm not the only one. 

So, Agora I apologize for the mistake and I will make an attempt to be more precise in the future.  

• Like 1