Upcoming Porsche 917KH

wyatt

This won't be a full build from me, I'm really slow, just a teaser of some of the kit parts and what a little OCD can do. It's a very nice kit so far. I'm up to Box 6 (from IXO) so it's good to see Agora pick this up. Hand over the wallet you know you want it. Cheers, wyatta.thumb.jpg.fa04e4e435114e8a952516f53e21b27a.jpg

a1.JPG

c3.JPG

c5.JPG

c6.JPG

b3.jpg

d.JPG

d1.JPG

d2.JPG

d3.JPG

z3.JPG

• Like 2

• wyatt changed the title to Upcoming Porsche 917KH

I have greatly enjoyed this build as well.  I have been buying packs as they become available through IXO.  I think I will subscribe to the Agora kit when it becomes available.  I'm curious as to when it will be released.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 9:35 AM, Brad said:

I have greatly enjoyed this build as well.  I have been buying packs as they become available through IXO.  I think I will subscribe to the Agora kit when it becomes available.  I'm curious as to when it will be released.

I am curious... If you have the IXO one why the Agora one???

I mean you do what you want I just dont understand

I feel that Agora is more consistent with their inventory and deliveries.  IXO has been great,  just a little sporadic.  Not like Model-space or Eaglemoss, but a little sporadic nonetheless.  I am only about 25% percent complete on the IXO kit.  A restart will allow me the chance to experiment with some modifications.  Also,  I just really like working with Agora.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...