Introduction - Papa from Colorado

Papa

Hello fellow builders.  I just received Pack 1 of the Cobra 427 and I'm excited to get this build going.  I've always had a passion for modeling and started as a young boy.  The most complex model I've done was a Revell model of the U.S.S. Constitution with full rigging and sails back in the mid 1980s.  I donated it to a military unit when it was time for me to return to the US since I knew it wouldn't survive the move.  The 1965 Shelby Cobra is near and dear to my heart, and I've recently completed a full-scale replica from Factory Five Racing.

spacer.png

Bonjour et bienvenue, j'en suis au kit 10 et c'est vraiment génial, une superbe réalisation de AGORA, plus que 2 mois et je pourrais enfin l'admirait sur mon étagère. L'équipe AGORA est super, Sophie pour la France est remarquable. Amuse toi bien

Philippe

Cannes FRANCE

11 hours ago, Philippe said:

Bonjour et bienvenue, j'en suis au kit 10 et c'est vraiment génial, une superbe réalisation de AGORA, plus que 2 mois et je pourrais enfin l'admirait sur mon étagère. L'équipe AGORA est super, Sophie pour la France est remarquable. Amuse toi bien

Philippe

Cannes FRANCE

Merci. J'ai terminé le pack #1 (étapes 1-6). Aucun problème pour l'instant et la qualité des pièces semble très bonne. Dommage que les tuyaux latéraux soient en plastique. Le métal donnerait vraiment un aspect et une sensation substantiels.