A shipping suggestion for Agora

Athos_1969

I've been following my packages from their shipment point of Ft. Lauderdale all the way to me in Canada.  One thing I noticed is even though Agora contracts with DHL, *ALL* DHL does is truck it up to Jamaica NY and dump it in USPS' lap for the remainder.  This is confirmed when a new tracking number shows up about 5-7 days after leaving Agora's hands, and lo and behold, it's a USPS tracking number, with SCADS more tracking info that DHL provides.

I don't know for certain, but I think that Agora could probably cut some $$$ out of their shipping costs by just going USPS.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Or stop shipping to the USA from UK. I received an email last Friday from DPD-UK that my order has been dispatched. When I track the parcel, it says 'We have your parcel and it's on its way to our depot'. That has been the status since Friday, 5 days ago. Why they don't ship from Ft Lauderdale I have no clue. 

I'm thinking about doing another build but this shipping from the UK is for the birds. It might be a deal breaker.

On 2/9/2022 at 10:46 PM, mszafranski said:

Or stop shipping to the USA from UK. I received an email last Friday from DPD-UK that my order has been dispatched. When I track the parcel, it says 'We have your parcel and it's on its way to our depot'. That has been the status since Friday, 5 days ago. Why they don't ship from Ft Lauderdale I have no clue. 

I'm thinking about doing another build but this shipping from the UK is for the birds. It might be a deal breaker.

Hi, we do ship from the US for orders in the US for almost every model and every pack. Please contact us so we can review your subscription and check why this might be for you. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 5:17 PM, AgoraSam said:

Hi, we do ship from the US for orders in the US for almost every model and every pack. Please contact us so we can review your subscription and check why this might be for you. Thanks

I'm waiting for Pack 10 now. It was not shipped with Pack 11 when it was supposed to be. I got Pack 11 and 12 instead. Sophie said it would ship maybe Friday (yesterday) from FL., but no word yet. As far as the other packs are concerned, several of mine have come from the UK. I don't know why.