Jump to content
General Lou

Terminator Shipping

Recommended Posts

My Pack two was shipped June 2nd. There have been no updates since June 12. Not sure if I should be concerned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, uglywolf said:

My Pack two was shipped June 2nd. There have been no updates since June 12. Not sure if I should be concerned.

If the pack is coming from the UK, one month is the new norm for NA.... so don't worry until after a month has passed. In Canada, got Pack 2, 2 days shy of a month.

BUT, for pack 3 and beyond, Agora promised US shipping for North American customers.... fingers corssed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK so pack two finally arrived yesterday, I would have done a review then but lost power for most of the night...anyhow item was shipped May 17, got to Los Angeles for some reason instead of NYC.....on May 28th......and from there it was in impound jail until June 21st.......almost a month. With all the turmoil of COVID-19, and the shenanigans of the BLM rioters international mail was shut down. When the box finally arrived it looked all the world like the protesters were using it to break into the stores with there. My heart sunk, because I thought I was going to do the call of shame to AGORA and try to get a replacement. 

Not to worry. Because of how they packaged it with bubble wrap everything was perfect. None of the blister packs were crushed, or parts broken. I was over the moon. seriously.

If I were to make any helpful critique, it would be to put the packaging tape along the shorter top edges. It would keep those from springing open and possibly have a errant screw or part escape the box. It would cost perhaps a few cents per box? I dunno. Anyhow great packaging 👍

 

Thank you AGORA for taking the time to package things fantastically to survive even...ahem...challenging times.

 

 

box 2b.jpg

box 2a.jpg

box 2c.jpg

box 2d.jpg

box 2e.jpg

box 2f.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Cyberdyne_Tech said:

OK so pack two finally arrived yesterday, I would have done a review then but lost power for most of the night...anyhow item was shipped May 17, got to Los Angeles for some reason instead of NYC.....on May 28th......and from there it was in impound jail until June 21st.......almost a month. With all the turmoil of COVID-19, and the shenanigans of the BLM rioters international mail was shut down. When the box finally arrived it looked all the world like the protesters were using it to break into the stores with there. My heart sunk, because I thought I was going to do the call of shame to AGORA and try to get a replacement. 

Not to worry. Because of how they packaged it with bubble wrap everything was perfect. None of the blister packs were crushed, or parts broken. I was over the moon. seriously.

If I were to make any helpful critique, it would be to put the packaging tape along the shorter top edges. It would keep those from springing open and possibly have a errant screw or part escape the box. It would cost perhaps a few cents per box? I dunno. Anyhow great packaging 👍

 

Thank you AGORA for taking the time to package things fantastically to survive even...ahem...challenging times.

 

 

box 2b.jpg

box 2a.jpg

box 2c.jpg

box 2d.jpg

box 2e.jpg

box 2f.jpg

Thanks very much for your feedback, it's very welcome. In fact a few people have commented that the outer packaging is getting damaged even though the contents are ok. So we have decided to upgrade the outer packaging.

Soon you will see the cartons are made of thicker card. 

Hopefully the long route to New York via Los Angeles was a one-off due to the circumstances you mentioned. If this happens again please let us know so we can do something about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, General Lou said:

Thanks very much for your feedback, it's very welcome. In fact a few people have commented that the outer packaging is getting damaged even though the contents are ok. So we have decided to upgrade the outer packaging.

Soon you will see the cartons are made of thicker card. 

Hopefully the long route to New York via Los Angeles was a one-off due to the circumstances you mentioned. If this happens again please let us know so we can do something about it. 

Actually I live in Maine, but the comment about NYC was that normally international mail goes there first. LA was strange, but we're in a strange world right now. 

Good thing is if I understand correctly, packs 3-12 will be issuing from the US. Correct?

😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cyberdyne_Tech said:

Actually I live in Maine, but the comment about NYC was that normally international mail goes there first. LA was strange, but we're in a strange world right now. 

Good thing is if I understand correctly, packs 3-12 will be issuing from the US. Correct?

😀

Some pack 3 will be shipping from the US, and some from the UK depending on peoples schedules. Pack 4 and onward can definitely be shipped from the US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For AU Can i ask if pack 3 onwards will also maybe leave from Australia also? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Androllo said:

For AU Can i ask if pack 3 onwards will also maybe leave from Australia also? Thanks

This is planned later this year, but no firm date yet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

General Lou,

I would like to make a suggestion to Agora decision makers if you could pass it on please. When the T-800 starts shipping here in the US please use UPS or FedEx as the shipper. It has been my experience that they are more reliable than the US postal system. The tracking system actually works and I know the package will get delivered. From an end user point of view this would provide great peace of mind. Thank you.

Stay healthy, calm and safe,

wyatt

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Wyatt. Postal service has been terrible here.  I still have not received my pack 2 which shipped on June 2nd and all tracking on it stopped June 12th. It's now July 12th and no one knows where it is. This is incredibly frustrating especially for something so expensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2020 at 10:03 AM, wyatt said:

General Lou,

I would like to make a suggestion to Agora decision makers if you could pass it on please. When the T-800 starts shipping here in the US please use UPS or FedEx as the shipper. It has been my experience that they are more reliable than the US postal system. The tracking system actually works and I know the package will get delivered. From an end user point of view this would provide great peace of mind. Thank you.

Stay healthy, calm and safe,

wyatt

 

Thanks for the info, I have passed on the suggestion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shipping from the UK to Germany by Royal Mail (then continuing with Deutsche Post) is extremely unreliable as well. It’s a desaster.

Most reliable will be DHL Express. I would be willing to pay the 5 extra bucks for shipment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a positive note, I just received Pack three.  A big thank you!! to Agora management for the new shipping boxes. Very stout and secure. Well done!! The blue boxes were very attractive but just couldn't hold up to the rigors of the postal services. Now, with UPS, FedEx or DHL it will be perfect.

wyatt

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I am experiencing a major ongoing problem with receiving my subscription.

The bullet points below summarize the issue(s) pretty comprehensively.

* I was charged on 01 June 2020 for Pack #2 for this model.
 
* I have never received Pack #2 for this model.
 
* I have contacted Agora regarding this problem on Sunday 21 June, Wednesday 01 July, Thursday 09 July, Friday 10 July, Monday 13 July, and now today, Monday 20 July. Today marks the 6th time I am bringing this matter to their attention.
 
* In spite of these repeated requests for assistance, no resolution to the above problem has occurred. I was repeatedly counseled to "wait a while longer." How long, exactly?
 
* I was notified that a replacement shipment for Pack #2 would be issued "hopefully" during the week of 13 July 2020 and that I would receive a tracking number. That week has now expired, and I have not been notified of any tracking number. 
 
* Without Pack #2 even having been shipped to me, I was charged for Pack #3 on 01 July 2020.
 
* I have not received Pack #3. It has been 3 weeks since I was charged for Pack #3 and have yet to receive even a notification that it has shipped.
 
* I was promised a new poster, originally shipped in Pack #1, to replace the received one damaged during shipping. I have not received this yet.

This list, plus other similar problems from other members here indicates some major problems with filling customer orders. I hope these systemic issues are addressed soon. 

 
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2020 at 7:17 PM, uglywolf said:
I am experiencing a major ongoing problem with receiving my subscription.

The bullet points below summarize the issue(s) pretty comprehensively.

* I was charged on 01 June 2020 for Pack #2 for this model.
 
* I have never received Pack #2 for this model.
 
* I have contacted Agora regarding this problem on Sunday 21 June, Wednesday 01 July, Thursday 09 July, Friday 10 July, Monday 13 July, and now today, Monday 20 July. Today marks the 6th time I am bringing this matter to their attention.
 
* In spite of these repeated requests for assistance, no resolution to the above problem has occurred. I was repeatedly counseled to "wait a while longer." How long, exactly?
 
* I was notified that a replacement shipment for Pack #2 would be issued "hopefully" during the week of 13 July 2020 and that I would receive a tracking number. That week has now expired, and I have not been notified of any tracking number. 
 
* Without Pack #2 even having been shipped to me, I was charged for Pack #3 on 01 July 2020.
 
* I have not received Pack #3. It has been 3 weeks since I was charged for Pack #3 and have yet to receive even a notification that it has shipped.
 
* I was promised a new poster, originally shipped in Pack #1, to replace the received one damaged during shipping. I have not received this yet.

This list, plus other similar problems from other members here indicates some major problems with filling customer orders. I hope these systemic issues are addressed soon. 

 

Hi Uglywolf,

I have spoken with Sam who is doing all he can with the USPS and is arranging a replacement if this does not arrive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got to say that Sam really was good on ensuring that all the delivery Issues I had getting packs 1 -3 in one delivery with the errors (that I beleve was some intern in the British Royal Mail customs office). I can't fault Agora Staff for the problems, but they are really quick on ensuring that we get the deliveries that we paid for to us as soon as they can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mor Draka 09 said:

Got to say that Sam really was good on ensuring that all the delivery Issues I had getting packs 1 -3 in one delivery with the errors (that I beleve was some intern in the British Royal Mail customs office). I can't fault Agora Staff for the problems, but they are really quick on ensuring that we get the deliveries that we paid for to us as soon as they can.

Thanks for the kind words Mor Draka 09. Customer service is very important to us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well pack #3 arrived today. crushed almost as badly as last month. .......HOWEVER......as seen in the second photo with the added bubble wrap everything arrived safely. Thank you Agora.

If I was to offer a opinion?.... Perhaps sturdier boxes? I don't want to sound ungrateful, because I am not, I am fully aware you are not in control of the monkeys that handle the boxes between there and here. 

Thanks again,

Fred

 

box 3a.jpg

box 3b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 8:58 PM, Cyberdyne_Tech said:

Well pack #3 arrived today. crushed almost as badly as last month. .......HOWEVER......as seen in the second photo with the added bubble wrap everything arrived safely. Thank you Agora.

If I was to offer a opinion?.... Perhaps sturdier boxes? I don't want to sound ungrateful, because I am not, I am fully aware you are not in control of the monkeys that handle the boxes between there and here. 

Thanks again,

Fred

 

box 3a.jpg

box 3b.jpg

Sorry to hear this, we have detected over the last few months a few cartons getting damaged in the postal system, so we have upgraded our packaging. We will be using a double-walled cardboard which is twice as thick. Also the way the new boxes fold is different, resulting in the corners having three layers of cardboard to help prevent it getting crushed. 

Hopefully this will improve things for you. When you get one let us know if it has helped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why folk are complaining about the boxes, all the parts are not particularly delicate, a lot even metal, you could probably stand on the contents without a box at all and the stuff wouldn't break

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is what the new boxes look like:

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2020 at 3:52 PM, SJW2511 said:

Not sure why folk are complaining about the boxes, all the parts are not particularly delicate, a lot even metal, you could probably stand on the contents without a box at all and the stuff wouldn't break

The old boxes break open in transit causing the contents to fall out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone had tracking number for pack 4? Payment taken 31st but no tracking number yet. Just bit worried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Androllo said:

Anyone had tracking number for pack 4? Payment taken 31st but no tracking number yet. Just bit worried.

Contact support, I would suggest

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Androllo said:

Anyone had tracking number for pack 4? Payment taken 31st but no tracking number yet. Just bit worried.

If your in the states, you should be receiving a tracking number this week, shipment will be from Florida, if you are elsewhere, ask customer support.

Already received my Pack 4 in record time, from the UK (to Canada).... crazy ass fast......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...