Terminator Shipping

General Lou

On 7/17/2021 at 12:24 AM, AgoraSam said:

We are waiting for the tracking details and the warehouse has just updated us to say they will be sent out to everyone between now and Monday, thank you

Hi Sam. 

I haven't received tracking number. Just worried I have been missed as this says Monday. If not done for anybody all good.

Thanks

30 minutes ago, Androllo said:

Hi Sam. 

I haven't received tracking number. Just worried I have been missed as this says Monday. If not done for anybody all good.

Thanks

Hello, please email us and we will send it to you, thank you

On 7/22/2021 at 12:11 AM, oakboy2002 said:

Good for you.

When I buy something for $1,500 dollars, I expect a certain level of communication from the company I'm paying. Call me old fashioned, but when I subscribe to a service, I expect for the service/goods to be delivered to me on time (or roughly on time). And if something comes up like a delay, I expect an email from the company explaining what's up. It's not a big deal, just send me an email. Tell me what's up.

If something were to happen to your Amazon package, you'd expect to get an email from Amazon right? I expect the same level of service from Agora.

Hi Ian, we can see that we did email you on 8th and 16th July, hopefully you received these emails. We can see that we emailed you your tracking number yesterday. Please email us if you have anything you need from us. Thanks

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AgoraSam said:

Hi Ian, we can see that we did email you on 8th and 16th July, hopefully you received these emails. We can see that we emailed you your tracking number yesterday. Please email us if you have anything you need from us. Thanks

I got an email from you this morning with the tracking information.

The link was broken.

Is it working now?

18 hours ago, AgoraSam said:

Hello, please email us and we will send it to you, thank you

Why don't you just email everyone their tracking number?

Instead, you force people to email support.

Is this because you are a drop-shipping company?

• Like 2

Greetings folks,

I received my email notification with tracking number for pack 12 (I'm in the USA). The link given takes you to the home page for DPD, which isn't very friendly to find where you can track your package. Use this link to go to their tracking page;

https://www.parcelmonitor.com/

then enter your tracking number at the top. Don't be surprised if it doesn't find anything. Usually when you get your tracking number the package hasn't been picked up yet. Check daily to see how long it takes. Keep trying.

I've never heard of DPD, so I'm guessing they offered Agora a cheaper shipping rate. Oh well, wish they would just use FED EX or UPS, at least in the USA.

wyatt

21 minutes ago, wyatt said:

Greetings folks,

I received my email notification with tracking number for pack 12 (I'm in the USA). The link given takes you to the home page for DPD, which isn't very friendly to find where you can track your package. Use this link to go to their tracking page;

then enter your tracking number at the top. Don't be surprised if it doesn't find anything. Usually when you get your tracking number the package hasn't been picked up yet. Check daily to see how long it takes. Keep trying.

I've never heard of DPD, so I'm guessing they offered Agora a cheaper shipping rate. Oh well, wish they would just use FED EX or UPS, at least in the USA.

wyatt

I'm glad they changed to DPD. Royal Mail was an incompetent pain in the ass for Delivery to Germany since brexit. 

15 minutes ago, Hutzelmann said:

Royal Mail was an incompetent pain in the ass for Delivery to Germany since brexit. 

Some would say that's how Royal Mail operate normally, even in the UK 😆

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, wyatt said:

Greetings folks,

wyatt

Hi Wyatt, DPD is quite a big company in Europe and they were able to take the shipments the fastest given the current conditions in the UK. Thank you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2021 at 4:24 AM, oakboy2002 said:

Why don't you just email everyone their tracking number?

Instead, you force people to email support.

Is this because you are a drop-shipping company?

We did email everyone with their tracking number. We always do. Maybe yours is being blocked or in spam/junk, you should see a "Track your Pack" email. We have sent thousands. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2021 at 2:06 PM, uglywolf said:

I was told I would receive my Terminator pack 12 in July. It is now September and I still have not received it. What the heck is going on? 

Can someone please get back to me.

Hi, as per the emails with you, the courier said this was delivered and this is what the tracking details that you have also says which is why we have asked you for your address. Please reply to our email. Thank you

Hi,

My last package, pack 12, was entrusted to DPD on August 26.
This package was returned to Agora on August 31st.

Agora answered that there is a customs issue regarding the size of the package....

Since I ask when will be sent my package, the answer is the same : ASAP .....

I do not think this answer is very satisfactory one month after my payment ...

How much longer to wait ?

I’m the only one in this case ?