Routemaster Pack 2?

wyatt

So, I was notified Dec. 3, 2021 by DPD that my package was shipped. As of today (1-12-2022) the tracking number shows they are still waiting for the package. No sign of it. Last week I was told it had been shipped. Nope.

I received notification today that Pack 3 has shipped. This time the tracking number is for Royal Mail. 

If it's not ready to ship within a weeks time, please don't send a notification that it has been. 

This is one partworks I've been waiting for with great anticipation. Hopefully it'll get sorted.

Cheers

Well, don't I feel like the unwanted step child. Been waiting 42 days and no one knows where the Packs are. Sadly, no explanation.

But I was asked if I can wait till the end of January to have them shipped. Sure, no problem. What's another 15 days.

Cheers.

I was advised by Agora models pack 2 was sent, and after sending three email requests for the tracking number I finally was given it.  I checked royal mail and it stated on their tracking information it was delivered on 20 December 2021 in South Australia.  I then queried this again with Agora customer support as I had not received pack 2, customer support sent email  back to me with the australia post tracking link and told me to track it on their system.  According to Australia post tracking system it is still pending.  I went into the post office were I live to check on what is going on with the tracking number last week and was advised by the customer service lady this means the item could be sitting in customs waiting to be cleared?  It is not on the Australia post tracking system yet.

Pack 3 was debited from my account on Saturday by Agora models and I still have not received any tracking number for this pack.  I will have to send another email to customer support to request this number, wouldn't you think after sending customer support 43 emails they would make sure this does not happen again.

Does anyone else have the same problems?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi John,

An update on my dilemma. As of today - 2-9-2022 - I've been waiting 68 days (DPD notification) / 64 days(agora notification) for two Pack 2's. I've contacted CS several times. Last week I was told they had shipped again and would arrive early this week. Nope. The most recent saying they would send them again this week with Pack 4''s.  No tracking number given.  

Not at all sure why Agora are treating me this way. Very unprofessional. Very dis-heartening. These would be such great kits. Sadly, I cancelled one kit. 

James, Liam is this the Agora promise? 

Cheers, wyatt

Hi wyatt, as per your emails with Sophie and the team, we shipped the Pack 2 to you but DPD lost them. We then asked to send a replacement to you which we have done with the Pack 4 delivery. You already have Pack 1 and 3. We also asked if we could ship from FL to you next week and you wanted to go the other route which we have done. We spoke about this on email. Unfortunately some shipments can get lost in transit but we will always deliver every pack, even if it means replacing those lost. Please do reply to our emails we are having for anything you need. Thanks

Hi Sam,

This email is from Monday:

Customer Service (Agora Models)

7 Feb 2022, 17:50 GMT

Hi Mark,
These two packs have shipped and been collected. I will have the tracking details tomorrow, the warehouse knew it was urgent. Do you already have the tracking numbers for Pack 3? They were also both sent. Pack 4 ships on Friday too. I just wanted you to be updated.

Thank you,
Sophie

So it was shipped Monday? And now you say it ships next week? You've waited 69 days to tell me DPD lost the packages? If they shipped Monday I should have them already if the warehouse knew it was urgent. Let's make sure it's convenient for you, not the customer. Very unsatisfactory handling of this. 

Hi wyatt, we are sure the warehouse is moving as fast as it can to get these collected by DPD. We are also sure Sophie will contact you as soon as we have the tracking & they are on their way to you which will be fast for this delivery. They will all be with you soon, we expressed the urgency to the warehouse & DPD. Thanks

When you ship a package with a carrier the tracking number is generated immediately. Yet I was told today the Packs had been shipped but were waiting for DPD to generate the tracking numbers. If they were shipped on Monday why is there no tracking number today - Friday? Draw your own conclusions.

Why say it has been shipped when it has not? These are very basic questions, yet I receive no answers.

74 days ago I received an email shipping notification from DPD delivery that my Pack 2's were on the way. Clicking on the tracking number to this day generates this message:               We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly'  

February 7, I was told it had been shipped and collected, but no tracking number. February 14 I received another shipping notification from DPD with a new tracking number. Clicking on it generates this message:        

We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly' 

The package has been shipped and collected yet DPD doesn't have it. Why would that be? 

I paid for a product. Will you please, Agora models, deliver my product?                    74 days and counting. 

A quote from Sam just above "They will all be with you soon, we expressed the urgency to the warehouse & DPD. Thanks"

Someone's not in a hurry.

Hi wyatt, as you know from many emails together with Sophie, we have sent your replacement pack 2 with your Pack 4. The DPD tracking will update shortly, it always takes a day or two to be scanned and get moving plus this has shipped from the UK as per your request. DPD will get it to you as soon as is possible. 

I truly hope that is true. I received the tracking number Monday, Feb. 14, 2022. Today is Friday, Feb. 18, 2022. Five business days and DPD still says,

We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly  

Not very encouraging. 78 days and counting I just want what I paid for.