Australian availability

MikeS

Hi, 

Was wondering is the super snake going to be made available in Australia? 

if so, any hints on when and how we would go about signing up?

After a failed attempt at another mustang it would be great to have another go, and hopefully end up with a complete model this time :)

Oh, are you going to be doing the wooden ships? or just cars? 

Hi Mike,

We hope to be able to ship to Australia in February or March. We will contact you once you are available to pre-order. We will also send news of new models to you when we have it. Thanks for joining our community.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 1:19 AM, Rippa said:

Is there any update as to when the first delivery will happen? Not in any rush just curious 😁

First delivery will be dispatched on the Wednesday the 19th. Customers will also receive their tracking numbers. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I noticed on Facebook that Pack 1 of the T-800 was to be shipped out this week. Is that the same for Australian members and, if so, does that mean that the product will be coming from the UK rather then the Australian centre? 

7 hours ago, Beamerboy said:

Hi,

I noticed on Facebook that Pack 1 of the T-800 was to be shipped out this week. Is that the same for Australian members and, if so, does that mean that the product will be coming from the UK rather then the Australian centre? 

Pack 1 has been shipped. You should have a tracking number, if not contact customer support.

Pack 1 is coming from the UK due to Covid-19. Hopefully pack 2 should be shipped from Australia.

14 hours ago, General Lou said:

Pack 1 has been shipped. You should have a tracking number, if not contact customer support.

Pack 1 is coming from the UK due to Covid-19. Hopefully pack 2 should be shipped from Australia.

Customer Support gave me the Tracking Code  - now for the bittersweet experience of watching it wend its way Down Under🌍🛫🛬🌏

• 5 weeks later...

Hi folks,

Thing to remember is that the selection of charging option is important to getting value out of your subscription to the T-800 Terminator. 

For me, selecting to pay by my Australian Visa card for the AUD subscription resulted in a 3% foreign fee (even though the charge was in AUD). This is a peculiarity with Westpac Bank credit cards, and nothing directly related to Agora. However, if I choose to pay through PayPal and have PayPal deduct the charge through the same Visa card, I can avoid the 3% foreign supplier surcharge. 

My advice is just to be savvy - with Agora offering PayPal as  an option for the subscription payments, you may be able to save yourself a surcharge to your project and spend the same amount as budgeted for from Agora's asking price.

So glad to have these supported payment options in Australia! 

• 3 weeks later...

So, Pack 2 of the Terminator T-800 was still sent from the UK; but you know what?:-

1. Agora sent me the tracking code from Royal Mail on 15 June
  2. The tracking code was available in the Auspost app, so I could follow it like all my usual Australian shipments
  3. The pack was delivered on 25 June; so just 10 days to be shipped from UK to Australia at no charge (as promised at signup for Australian customers)
  4. The contents were intact and not obviously damaged by the distance travelled

It's taken longer than that to get a delivery of wine from the same State in this country lately. I can only commend Agora Models for ensuring that subscribers get their packs shipped regardless of the intended source warehouse during this pandemic. Can't be cheap to do, but these are the sort of promises that led me to go 'all-in' on subscribing for an expensive project as a diversion from all the chaos in the world.

And now to hear that Agora are looking at strengthening their shipping boxes where other postal services treat them badly, I'm happy to leave the decision of which country ships my next T-800 Pack for Agora to choose. I feel they've got my back (you do, don't you?).