Routemaster shipping

Davo

22 hours ago, Davo said:

You are lucky 🙂 I'm still waiting for Pack #2, which I was supposed to receive early/mid January. My payment for Pack #3 was debited on January 8 but has not been shipped as yet. I guess the people handling the International shipping are really busy??............you have to wonder.

Davo, I didn't get notification my pack 3 had shipped either until I contacted Customer service. Sophie replied saying they were waiting for a tracking number from Royal Mail and she emailed me again a couple of days later with the number.

Hi again Mick

Thanks for your info. I appreciate your time.

DPD is a courier apparently......Dynamic Parcel Delivery.

I am unsure why Agora are using DPD.

Possibly they are cheaper than Royal Mail, given that Agora don't charge us for shipping.

I have asked Agora for an update on my orders and who delivers DPD  in Australia.

I may have to change my shipping address to my home instead of my Australia Post Parcel Locker, which Agora used last time.

Hopefully my order won't be returned to Agora.

34 minutes ago, Davo said:

Hi again Mick

Thanks for your info. I appreciate your time.

DPD is a courier apparently......Dynamic Parcel Delivery.

I am unsure why Agora are using DPD.

Possibly they are cheaper than Royal Mail, given that Agora don't charge us for shipping.

I have asked Agora for an update on my orders and who delivers DPD  in Australia.

I may have to change my shipping address to my home instead of my Australia Post Parcel Locker, which Agora used last time.

Hopefully my order won't be returned to Agora.

Agreed you might be better off using your home address. Don't want to confuse them any more that you have too! 😉 . Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...