Hatchette 1/12 Routemaster Bus

wyatt

• 1 month later...

The Routemaster bus was brilliant to build and was so satisfying. I would make some changes to the design with regard to the function switches as some of them are awkward to operate and also the figures that are supplied with the build are on the large side of the scale. The bus looks awesome though and its massive.

20200826_200202.jpg

20200826_200210.jpg

• Like 3

Hi John,

I've been away for a bit and have missed numerous posts. Thanks for sharing the finished pics. Awesome build you've done. Love the adverts.  Dang I want one of these. Come on Agora listen to the fans.

• 2 months later...

John, you still out there? Looks like my wish (and other folks) has come true. The Routemaster is coming this fall!!!!!!! Outstanding. I'll be getting this one, or two, for sure. I'm basing this on a picture on the Agora Homepage towards the bottom. A split picture, half fire truck and half Bus. This may be old news for you'all   but I'm usually a day late and a dollar short. Cheers!

wyatt

• 1 year later...