New ideas

Venyige Ádâm

Hi! I'd have some ideas on what models to look for in the future. I shared these with several "Partwork" magazine publishers. But they hit me from above ... I thought it might be so impossible. But if it were possible there could be 1: 3 scale models that are almost as big as the real ones. Much more details could be copied. One of my ideas would be a 1: 3 Trabant 601. Today, this car is a big cult throughout Eastern Europe. And since the car itself is not large in size, it would be possible to have a 1: 3 model of the DDR cult car. A wish would be fulfilled. My second idea would be a model idea that has never appeared before. Since I'm a guitarist myself ... I thought what if we could make a replica of a Fender Stratocaster guitar or a copy of Brian Setzer Gretsch's 6120 "Stray Cats" guitar ... I think a lot of people would love this idea. There are many guitarists on earth who would buy this. Like myself😁 This would be a special model series.spacer.pngspacer.png

Unfortunately I have no picture. But what do you think of the idea of guitar replicas? I could imagine a 6120 guitar by Brian Setzer or Eddie Cochran Gretsch, for example. What we should build. Either the iconic Fender Stratocaster Rory Gallagher's Strat or the iconic Buddy Holly's 1955 Strat. Maybe Yngwie Malmsteen's Strato. You should put the neck of the guitar, the keys, the pickups on it, the pickups ... The body of the guitar would be dyed and reproduce the guitar with every wear and tear. Or we may need to paint it based on a pattern. And the magazine could tell the story of Fender or Gretsch or Gibson guitars. There are different types. And we could read articles about Buddy Holly or Rory Gallagher or Brian Setzer. About things to do. I think it would be interesting. Many would be interested. But it may not be feasible.

Edited by Venyige Ádâm
I wrote the text in the wrong place

On 1/2/2020 at 2:21 PM, General Lou said:

Wow 1:3 is pretty big. An interesting idea for sure. Do you have any images of existing 1:3 models to share?

•  

Unfortunately I have no picture. But what do you think of the idea of guitar replicas? I could imagine a 6120 guitar by Brian Setzer or Eddie Cochran Gretsch, for example. What we should build. Either the iconic Fender Stratocaster Rory Gallagher's Strat or the iconic Buddy Holly's 1955 Strat. Maybe Yngwie Malmsteen's Strato. You should put the neck of the guitar, the keys, the pickups on it, the pickups ... The body of the guitar would be dyed and reproduce the guitar with every wear and tear. Or we may need to paint it based on a pattern. And the magazine could tell the story of Fender or Gretsch or Gibson guitars. There are different types. And we could read articles about Buddy Holly or Rory Gallagher or Brian Setzer. About things to do. I think it would be interesting. Many would be interested. But it may not be feasible.