Cannon Barrel

kenerg

FYI be careful there was a lot of shaved metal in the barrel. It was shaved metal and can cut your LED wire or fall out and cut you so be careful.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am building the cobra and still waiting for pack 11., but question is on the tank, I see you are presently building it, how was the delivery to the US, I live in MA and so far the delivery on cobra has not been very good.  Also I see you are having a few quality issues, after you get these issues sorted do you think this a good quality model.  Thanks in advance for help you can give me

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I didnt see this sooner. Time from charge to delivery can be upwards of 20 days. I have multiple builds from multiple companies like Agora / Eaglemoss / Fanhome and they are all pretty much par for the course. Also I am from NH so hello neighbor!

Hi again I am finishing up the cobra, but a few parts are missing so don’t know when they will show up.  I am still on the fence on the tank, just nowt sure if I want to deal with the delivery issues.  Thanks for the reply.  Winters coming and I have to make a decision, also I am waiting my discount code for the next kit.