Waiting Weeks for Deliveries

Sparky

Not sure if this is the correct section to post in?

Is anyone else having problems getting deliveries? They took payment weeks ago and I am still waiting!  Customer Services keep saying it's on its way.  The Post Office say they haven't got it. Really fed up!

• Like 2

Were customer service able to help you with a tracking number?

On 8/28/2021 at 10:51 AM, Sparky said:

Not sure if this is the correct section to post in?

Is anyone else having problems getting deliveries? They took payment weeks ago and I am still waiting!  Customer Services keep saying it's on its way.  The Post Office say they haven't got it. Really fed up!

Hi Sparky, we can see this resolved on Friday in the emails we had with you. Thank you

• 2 years later...

Hi all, has anyone else had delayed deliveries in Australia, I am currently building the Corvette Stingray and am waiting on Pack 4 to arrive, my last delivery was Pack 3 in July and after many emails to customer service requesting tracking information I am getting no real response, they have taken payment on the 22nd of September for Pack 4 and still no delivery or tracking information, is this something that has happened before and is this the customer service that I can expect 

Hi Phil, sounds like you were sent Pack 3 a bit early. Pack 4 was due to ship at the end of September so no doubt Australia Post will deliver this very soon as they have shipped. Please do reply to the team. You will have the tracking details this week. Thank you

On 10/10/2023 at 8:28 PM, AgoraSam said:

Hi Phil, sounds like you were sent Pack 3 a bit early. Pack 4 was due to ship at the end of September so no doubt Australia Post will deliver this very soon as they have shipped. Please do reply to the team. You will have the tracking details this week. Thank you

Hi, it is the end of the week and still no Pack 4 or tracking information, after many requests to get any kind of tracking information I have nothing, since I pre-ordered this model I have only ever recieved 1 tracking notification and this arrived 2 days after I actually recieved Pack 1 have had no tracking information sent to me for either Pack 2 or Pack 3. This will be the last Model I purchase from Agora once it is complete. Agora you really need to review your whole process as it is by far the worse I have ever exprienced.

• Like 1

It is a bit disappointing that the FAQ section says that the tracking will be emailed to you. I am on pack 6 of a build and I've only received tracking twice. On one of those occasions it was for the previous package that I had already received; rather than the one that I was told had been dispatched and wasn't for around another week. Customer Services were responsive but didn't really deliver on what they had promised. I also have "subscriptions" with Fanhome and whilst they don't post from within the UK, I find them reliable in that they  put tracking details on straight away. I can predict a delivery to within a day or two.

Hi 37401, please can you contact us via Support with your details and we can ensure your tracking details are being sent to the correct email address. All UK shipments ship just days after the charge (unless otherwise clarified) so please contact us and we will help. Thank you

On 10/13/2023 at 8:11 AM, notsram said:

I've bought a few Agora models now. Yes. their delivery isn't as good as it was, but it's still an order of magnitude better than Deagostini etc...

Too true,  I can't understand why deagostini takes so long to ship.12-18 working days for UK...

Wish they would set up a warehouse in the UK so we can recieve our builds quicker..

2 hours ago, notsram said:

Let's just say quite a few deliveries from them could be measured in months rather than weeks... if they showed up at all.

Damn....that's awful,so frustrating! Glad they have improved since then.  I shall be grateful for the time frame they give from now on hearing your experience in the past. 🤐

• Like 1