Terminator

General Lou

No, part of them are etched plastic but look almost as if they are metal. Since thing will be 3 feet tall. If it were all metal it fell over it be pretty darn heavy. And possibly not able to support its own weight.

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2020 at 1:40 AM, wyatt said:

Any news on the Pack 1 deliveries? Fast approaching I hope.

wyatt

Hi Wyatt, they ship as plannedย this week and all customers will receive an email with their tracking numbers.

22 hours ago, tinkertoo said:

General Lou, any chance the Terminator build group can get multiple packs sent to us like the Shelby build group? I, for one want to catch up to all the Hachette builders.

Hi Tinkertoo, this is something we can not currently do, however it is aย  possibility for the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! Mega excited to start this project - thanks for making this available in other countries.
ย 

Coupleย of questions:ย 

1. How do you plan to send the base/plasma rifle? Will this come as a completed piece or will we also be building these elements?ย 
ย 

2. Do you have specs on the articulation? Generally it looks like itโ€™s mega pose able - just wondered if there was a specific number of articulation points. I am a film maker so I might use it to do a few short stop motion clips.

ย 

thanks!ย 

On 5/18/2020 at 7:52 PM, CSM666 said:

Hey guys! Mega excited to start this project - thanks for making this available in other countries.
ย 

Coupleย of questions:ย 

1. How do you plan to send the base/plasma rifle? Will this come as a completed piece or will we also be building these elements?ย 
ย 

2. Do you have specs on the articulation? Generally it looks like itโ€™s mega pose able - just wondered if there was a specific number of articulation points. I am a film maker so I might use it to do a few short stop motion clips.

ย 

thanks!ย 

Hi CSM66,

1. The plasma rifle is available to customers of the T-800. We will be announcing more information soon.

2. All ofย the joints are articulated just like a human. If there is anything specific you want to know or see, we can send you a video.

ย