From Charge to ship time

kenerg

Agora models are the cream of the crop. I can imagine how much time and effort has gone into engineering and production. I will eventually build every model they produce. My one and only complaint is, and has always been, their shipping. I don't mind paying a premium price for the models, it's worth it to know that the end product will be a beautiful, functioning model. Again, the shipping time is a problem. I buy a lot of 'stuff' online. I have become accustom to receiving my 'stuff' within a couple days of ordering. I don't know why it takes so long for Agora to ship my orders. I'm hoping they will address this problem.

3 hours ago, Tom said:

Agora models are the cream of the crop. I can imagine how much time and effort has gone into engineering and production. I will eventually build every model they produce. My one and only complaint is, and has always been, their shipping. I don't mind paying a premium price for the models, it's worth it to know that the end product will be a beautiful, functioning model. Again, the shipping time is a problem. I buy a lot of 'stuff' online. I have become accustom to receiving my 'stuff' within a couple days of ordering. I don't know why it takes so long for Agora to ship my orders. I'm hoping they will address this problem.

They did reach out to me as I was charged on Aug 2nd for the second installment and it was not yet shipped. ( or has yet shipped) They where super responcive to this post and informed me that the 2nd pack is deleyed a little bit.  My cobra build is running like clockwork and this is a newer assembly so got to expect some delayes.

I was charged for pack 2 on July 1 and still have not received it yet.  I have also been charged for pack 3 and have not received it yet either.  So, yes it is typical

Your customer service team works really hard making excuses and promises but it has been 7 weeks since I paid for pack 2.  Seems to be so.ething more going on than delivery problems.  Not sure why you took pack 3 money before you shipped pack 2.

I was promised delivery last week, did not happen, promised delivery yesterday, did not happen, promised delivery today, who knows.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I thought this was a monthly subscription.

Doesn't sound like you're having a great experience there Tom. Have you tried emailing Sophie in customer service?   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also have problems with the deliveries. I should have received Pack 4 in October and Pack 5 in November. Unfortunately, so far nothing received. In addition, Agora Models would send me a few replacement parts. Also not yet received. Instead I did receive pack 4 from A6MZero Fighter. For this I would receive an e-mail to send it back. But unfortunately I did not receive it either. I keep getting emails from Agora Support that everything would be sent within a week. But unfortunately, somehow they just can't help me on time (and within the promised time frame). I am very disappointed in the Service of Agora Models. I had high expectations but they have not yet been fulfilled.

1 hour ago, Johan said:

I just send you another email

Make sure to check your spam junk folders I was getting emails coming about specials and declined card on a few of my builds and shipment updates but my hotmail would flag them as spam. Even after repeatedly changing it to come in the right folder   Even if you’ve looked once check them all 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2021 at 2:42 PM, dashriptide said:

Make sure to check your spam junk folders I was getting emails coming about specials and declined card on a few of my builds and shipment updates but my hotmail would flag them as spam. Even after repeatedly changing it to come in the right folder   Even if you’ve looked once check them all 

Hi, Thanks for the tip. I've checked my mailbox, included the spam folders. Didn't find any e-mails about specials, announcements. etc. So I think they didn't send any.