quick question..

DarthJ

Is this the same Terminator offered through Hachette? The reason i am asking is because I live in the States and have been getting my part works for the Terminator build through an Ebay vendor in the UK. I just finished with issue 50 a couple of weeks ago. My question is there anyway I can start with you Issues 51-60 instead of going through my ebay vendor? I am paying about the same price for 5 issues, as I would be getting through you with 10 issues each month. Thanks for the help, and I look forward to your reply..

JC

12 hours ago, DarthJ said:

Is this the same Terminator offered through Hachette? The reason i am asking is because I live in the States and have been getting my part works for the Terminator build through an Ebay vendor in the UK. I just finished with issue 50 a couple of weeks ago. My question is there anyway I can start with you Issues 51-60 instead of going through my ebay vendor? I am paying about the same price for 5 issues, as I would be getting through you with 10 issues each month. Thanks for the help, and I look forward to your reply..

JC

Hi DarthJ, Collector_felix answers your first question and yes Hachette did this model in Europe and we now have the licence for North America. To answer your second question: yes it is a possibility however we won't be able to give issues 50-60 until this fall.

• 2 months later...
On 6/6/2020 at 11:21 PM, DarthJ said:

What month would I need to start my subscription for issue 60 and forward?

Our pack 7 is issues 61-70, which will be in October. If you need issue 60 as well, we can help you with that.

• Like 1